microsoft edge and Books tab under Xbox one X edge browser is that going to happen soon?

Discus and support microsoft edge and Books tab under Xbox one X edge browser is that going to happen soon? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Edge and the missing Books tab under Xbox one X edge browser but may be an better idea yet have a built in eBooks Tab on the Xbox One X... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Robert RedXBox, Oct 5, 2018.

1. microsoft edge and Books tab under Xbox one X edge browser is that going to happen soon?

Microsoft Edge and the missing Books tab under Xbox one X edge browser but may be an better idea yet have a built in eBooks Tab on the Xbox One X console itself, like it has Home, Mixer, Community, Game Pass and Store, have a eBooks Tab with built in Shelf
    to access our DRM Microsoft Store eBooks in either Preview Omega or Preview Beta under Xbox insider Hub .

I was thinking it would be nice if I could use my Books from Edge in windows 10 with my Xbox One X console, since the xbox controller has a headphone option I could either read the eBooks in the edge browser with text to speech on the Xbox One X, or just read
    them without the text to speech, I noticed that the edge browser on the xbox one console is missing the feature called Books below Reading list since it has that feature in windows 10 but its missing from our Xbox One and X Consoles in the same edge based
    browser it seems like anyway. Update add a eBooks Shelf Tab with text to speech included with it to the Xbox One Firmware either Preview Omega or Preview Beta instead of just adding A eBook Reader under Edge, that has access to the Same content DRM eBooks
    from Microsoft Store

which may be a better idea I added that to my reddit post for this subject. I write more on it at my post under my new post at its Offical Xbox Insiders Reddit forums on this topic. the link to

**https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/**

says on its page that Idea Submissions are now closed, I reply to that post below for this topic about that also above link is not used for Xbox insiders I think besides the fact that I went to that website and it says that Idea Submissions at that page are
    closed. So it seems I can only add my idea to the Official Insider forums which works for me too it gets my ideas out there if no one else has asked about this yet either.

Below is my post about this idea on the Xbox Insider Forums

I would like to see Edge in Xbox One X get the eBooks Tab, noticed that it has that in Windows 10 Edge but not the Xbox One X yet. : xboxinsiders

:)

Robert RedXBox, Oct 5, 2018
  2. ErinBytes
    ErinBytes Guest
    ErinBytes, Oct 5, 2018
  3. PTAYY
    PTAYY Guest
    Video streaming quits on Microsoft Edge & internet browser

Has anyone else had an issue where Microsoft Edge quits during video playback? I was watching an online movie today from a website I've been using for years when Edge suddenly quit. I cleared the Cache on my Xbox one and removed all history and checked the
    settings tab on Edge but nothing has solved this? I then downloaded a 3rd party app (Internet browser is its name off the XBO store) and tried the same website and video and yet again the video quits.....I have tried other sites and video too but this still
    happens.

Is there a new feature in the latest update that stops you watching online content using Edge or a third party browser?

PTAYY, Oct 5, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

microsoft edge and Books tab under Xbox one X edge browser is that going to happen soon?

M3tal Daz3, Oct 5, 2018
  5. Voting Phase - My Games & Apps: Hot (33 ideas) – Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

it reads on that page , Idea submissions are now closed

it may be better for me to post it at it as a idea submission under Official
    Xbox Insider forums at this website below, thanks for your reply anyway to this idea submission I had. I will be posting this idea at the Xbox Insiders page below at that link to the Official forums for this idea. Thanks again for your
    reply to me microsoft edge and Books tab under Xbox one X edge browser is that going to happen soon? :)

Xbox Insiders • r/xboxinsiders

my post below for this topic

I would like to see Edge in Xbox One X get the eBooks Tab, noticed that it has that in Windows 10 Edge but not the Xbox One X yet. • r/xboxinsiders

Robert RedXBox, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Robert RedXBox Win User

To post suggestions or new ideas in bettering the system:

https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
    https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/forums/912154-voting-phase-my-games-apps

it reads on that page , Idea submissions are now closed

it may be better for me to post it at it as a idea submission under Official
    Xbox Insider forums at this website below, thanks for your reply anyway to this idea submission I had. I will be posting this idea at the Xbox Insiders page below at that link to the Official forums for this idea. Thanks again for your
    reply to me :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/

my post below for this topic

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinside...would_like_to_see_edge_in_xbox_one_x_get_the/
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

8. andersonpassos Win User

Xbox microsoft edge tab refreshing on its own every time I switch tabs

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Try some of these solutions:

Clear browser cache: Go to the Settings menu in Microsoft Edge and select "Privacy & Security". From there, choose "Clear Browsing Data" and make sure you select the option to clear the cache. This may help resolve any caching issues that could be causing the tab refresh issue.

Disable extensions: If you have extensions installed on Microsoft Edge, try temporarily disabling them to see if they are causing the issue. Go to the Extensions menu in Edge and disable all extensions. Restart the browser and check if the problem persists.

Update Microsoft Edge: Make sure your Microsoft Edge browser is up to date. Sometimes Xbox system updates also include updates for Microsoft Edge. To update your console, go to the Settings menu, select "System" and "Updates" and check for available updates.

Restart your Xbox: Sometimes a simple restart can resolve temporary glitches or conflicts. Turn off the Xbox Series X completely, wait a few seconds, then turn it back on. Launch Microsoft Edge and see if the tab refresh issue still occurs.
  9. MartinSoto Cazar Win User

F1TV not playing live video

This is what F1 TV said on xbox users (Edge)

For the Xbox Edge browser, there is no option to enable Widevine. The browser there only supports PlayReady DRM. F1TV could make it compatible, but they have not indicated that consoles will be supported.

‐-------

So it looks that is a thing that the people working on Edge hope let us enable that option and I hope that happen soon.
  10. ErinBytes Win User

Help...idk where else to post...

Thema:

1. microsoft edge and Books tab under Xbox one X edge browser is that going to happen soon? - Similar Threads - microsoft edge Books

2. Beeping noise coming from wireless headset when on microsoft edge

in XBoX on Windows
    Beeping noise coming from wireless headset when on microsoft edge: I have a wireless headset and when I go on microsoft Edge to watch something I hear a beep noise. This noise seems to be completely random sometimes happening 3-4 times in a short span or i...
  3. Why has Microsoft edge stopped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has Microsoft edge stopped: I'm on a Xbox 1 Microsoft edge stopped working today I can't search anything use my A button or even see my cursor when in the app but when I leave everything The following buttons work Y for...
  4. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  5. Can We Improve Microsoft Edge Browser?

in XboX Insiders
    Can We Improve Microsoft Edge Browser?: Only Browser that we have on Xbox that is somewhat reliable is the edge browser, But it is a struggle , Freezing issues , Bugs and glitches , Video/Movie streaming is unstable, would love to see...
  6. My tabs keep sleeping on Xbox one x (Microsoft edge)

in XBoX on Windows
    My tabs keep sleeping on Xbox one x (Microsoft edge): My tabs keep sleeping and it is so annoying, i already tried to go into the settings but I can't fix it! 48cc26f7-217b-4687-9a21-350b16f9c910
  7. Microsoft Edge on console crashing on Discord calls.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on console crashing on Discord calls.: I used to use Microsoft Edge on Xbox to be able to watch my friends streams on Discord, as the Xbox support for Discord still only includes voice calls and doesn't support streaming yet. However,...
  8. Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...: I was able to use the microphone on Microsoft edge on xbox one console from 2013 when the first xbox one console came out now on January 30th, I am unable to use the microphone on Microsoft Edge...
  9. What happened to the sleeping tab settings in xbox Microsoft edge

in XBoX on Windows
    What happened to the sleeping tab settings in xbox Microsoft edge: Tabs go to sleep way too fast c2bc1a55-6c68-4f39-bb76-9ff601b0ef67
  10. Mouse cursor not appearing on Microsoft Edge on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse cursor not appearing on Microsoft Edge on Xbox Series S: Hey there everyone! I just bought the Xbox series s and I wanted to use the Edge browser for some work. However my mouse cursor doesn't appear/work. I am also using a keyboard which seems to work...