Microsoft e-mail has been updated but X-Box stayed on the old one and I can not access it

Discus and support Microsoft e-mail has been updated but X-Box stayed on the old one and I can not access it in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I changed the email for my Microsoft account quite a long time ago. So all my Microsoft services are now associated with my new e-mail. Except for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Евгения Евгения, Jul 9, 2023.

1. Microsoft e-mail has been updated but X-Box stayed on the old one and I can not access it

I changed the email for my Microsoft account quite a long time ago. So all my Microsoft services are now associated with my new e-mail. Except for XBox. For some reason, it created a new user instead. I still have some purchases on the "old" account, but it is very hard to get to it as if I use my new e-mail, it does not allow me into my old X-Box account. I still can access XBox through Skype (even though Skype is also using a NEW e-mail and updated Microsoft account) but it somehow helps to get into OLD XBox. So, I tried to change the email, but the only option I found is to add a new email to the whole Microsoft account. But I only need to get rid of the old one, so X-Box could be synchronized with my updated Microsoft account. At the moment the accounts are totally messed up.

The accounts are somehow connected but they are not working as expected. I can get into my Microsoft account through XBox, but I can not get into my XBox account through my Microsoft account.

My original Xbox account: inegvin

The account I get when trying to log in through Microsoft: GamePlace927752

:)

Евгения Евгения, Jul 9, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Microsoft e-mail has been updated but X-Box stayed on the old one and I can not access it