Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up

Discus and support Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why don't Microsoft answer the phone or keep hanging up 8f537fc1-738c-4354-b32c-dc809e86171c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HajSingh, Apr 16, 2024.

1. HajSingh
    HajSingh Guest

Why don't Microsoft answer the phone or keep hanging up

:)

HajSingh, Apr 16, 2024
  2. agentdark47 Win User

Headache with text support/gamertag change

them as is text support. They have also called me on my phone but keep hanging up.
  3. Ashley Skyrme Win User

Account

HI I CAN NOT GET THROUGH MICROSOFT THEY KEEP HANGING UP ON ME ON THE PHONE IM TRYING TO GET OUR MONEY BACK WHAT THEY TAKEN OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT THEY ARE REFUSING GIVE IT BACK
  4. Im Glenn Win User

Very Upset Customer

that a great just waited an hour and a half on the phone for them to finally answer and not even 5 seconds into the conversation they hang up. what kind of business is this
  5. Jamboman84 Win User

Unable to cancel Xbox live hold subscription through billings site

Microsoft scam, they do this to make it hard for people to cancel so you have to phone up to talk to some idiot who takes forever to do 1 simple thing all to keep you on the phone long enough in the hope you hang up, the people (robots) that work for them
    who just repeat the same crap on threads about this issue are scum.
  6. XSILVERBANEX Win User

CraveTheGame fun and friendly community!!

Your getting the hang of it Miss Wotsit, keep it up and don't repeat the same thing again.
Thema:

1. Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up - Similar Threads - Microsoft don't answer

2. It says that I am already logined on Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't Rember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says that I am already logined on Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't Rember...: It says I am already logined in Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't remember what password I used 0e9f2469-98bb-4d88-8675-dc6aece1eb06
  3. Why Microsoft don't fixing there servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Microsoft don't fixing there servers: I know it's not my problem with this my xbox working fine and other app working fine Internet connection fine but my games sometimes take long time to download and sometimes stops without any...
  4. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  5. Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.: Look I'm going to go left field and say I'm very disappointed with Microsoft and how they're not fixing these major bugs that constantly happen. The main bug I am having and it's been happening...
  6. Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?: Good afternoon, I hope you are well. I have seen in different official Xbox accounts and the official website with a domain in another country, the prizes they give for having points in boxing...
  7. I don't know the email for my microsoft account with witch I have purchased Minecraft Java...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know the email for my microsoft account with witch I have purchased Minecraft Java...: Recently I got a new computer and decided to do a clean install, and not keep any of my previous data. With that, my microsoft account, which had always been logged in, was essentially lost as I...
  8. My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't know why

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't know why: My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't b35831dd-c9ab-4578-bd73-f146be1ae590
  9. I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account: every time it just says to go microsoft.com/link with a code but the site doesn't come up e57ff827-b4e9-4068-93b6-62f1bbddb685
  10. Hi my name is keatlegile and microsoft rewards don't work on my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi my name is keatlegile and microsoft rewards don't work on my Xbox one: I need help cause microsoft rewards don't work on my Xbox one is it because I'm in south Africa aa429dcf-1990-4779-9a89-01a79e3b4d7b