Microsoft doesn't want my money.

Discus and support Microsoft doesn't want my money. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to purchase Taken King for 3 days. No matter what payment type I try it won't work. It won't work on xbox.com either. Frankly I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lVlcK4y, Sep 19, 2015.

1. lVlcK4y
    lVlcK4y Guest

I've been trying to purchase Taken King for 3 days. No matter what payment type I try it won't work. It won't work on xbox.com either. Frankly I don't care about having the problem solved anymore. My bank can't do anything, Microsoft doesn't care. I'll be
    selling my xbox asap and getting a PS4. I'm tired of this BS.

:)

lVlcK4y, Sep 19, 2015
  2. ARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Same issue. All of my accounts have money and should work but Microsoft apparently doesn't want my money.

Nathan Robson, Sep 19, 2015
  3. Microsoft dont want my money!!!lol

Hey there! Are you trying to make this purchase on the console? What is the full error message/code you are getting? Also, be sure to check out our Payment Method (forums.xbox.com/.../19164.aspx)
    and Purchasing (forums.xbox.com/.../32.aspx) guides for more suggestions and help. Thanks!

Mister Gwyther, Sep 19, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. Is it the full game or just the DLC? If it's just the DLC have you purchased the Dark Below and House of Wolves on the account that you're trying to buy with? The previous DLC is required in order to buy the Taken King DLC only.

onyxishere, Sep 19, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: