Microsoft doesn’t keep me logged into Minecraft switch

Discus and support Microsoft doesn’t keep me logged into Minecraft switch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So lately I just got Minecraft to play with my step dad he plays on ps4 while I play on switch although I have one problem. This doesn’t happen to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Super ninja kid, Jan 31, 2022.

1. Microsoft doesn’t keep me logged into Minecraft switch

So lately I just got Minecraft to play with my step dad he plays on ps4 while I play on switch although I have one problem. This doesn’t happen to my step dad ever but on the switch if my switch ever turns off automatically or I close the software and go back I always have to sign in over and over again. Why Is that? I keep getting this problem and I don’t know why I click yes to stay signed in once I’m done, but why is this happening? I get madder every time it does this. Microsoft I would like some help here.

:)

Super ninja kid, Jan 31, 2022
  2. XBF - Staniel Win User

Greetings Super ninja kid,

Sorry to hear about your issues having to constantly log into Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch.

After some initial research I have seen that this is an issue that pops up every now and then and gets corrected by Mojang. You can see the history of this bug here,

My recommendation is to file a ticket with Mojang at their support page here by scrolling to the bottom and click on Report a Concern. This will engage their team and reference the ticket link that I provided above. They should be able to look at the work done on this and provide a solution or get the proper team members to get one created.

Hope this helps and happy gaming!
  3. stk3 Win User

Minecraft Switch won’t keep me logged in to my Microsoft account

same problem.

switch can't keep me logged in to microsoft account.
  4. goldant1 Win User

I have this same problem too. What a garbage platform, come on Microsoft. Love that everytime my kids open the game I have to sign them in with a laptop. FML.
  5. Pirate JAKI Win User

I just bought minecraft for two separate Nintendo switch devices so that my daughter and i could play together. Much to our disappointment, the game will not keep our Microsoft Xbox accounts logged in, so none of our marketplace purchases will sync and we
    cannot find each other to play a game.

anybody else figured out how to solve this?
    Let me know if you find a solution. I too am have the same issue. Every time I close the App I have to go through the authentication process of accessing the web, entering a code, and logging into the Microsoft account.
  6. KnightJimmy7846 Win User

I have this same problem too. What a garbage platform, come on Microsoft. Love that everytime my kids open the game I have to sign them in with a laptop. FML.
    Same here. If I close the game, I have to relog into my account everytime with a code. Not to mention it says something about using a temporary microsoft account to use your purchases...
Thema:

1. Microsoft doesn’t keep me logged into Minecraft switch - Similar Threads - Microsoft doesn’t keep

2. Microsoft account is blocked, recovery doesn’t work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account is blocked, recovery doesn’t work: Hi there! My boyfriend’s Microsoft account is blocked, even after attempting account recovery multiple times he can not access to change his password. The text reads: account has been blocked...
  3. why doesn’t Microsoft bedrock Minecraft cloud not work in iOS it doesn’t makes no sense

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why doesn’t Microsoft bedrock Minecraft cloud not work in iOS it doesn’t makes no sense: Its quite a problem as Microsoft hasn’t added this feature for so long I hope this question could reach someone with ties to Microsoft and answer this question for me as it quite an issue with...
  4. How can I install EA FC 24 ? It doesn’t appear in the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I install EA FC 24 ? It doesn’t appear in the Microsoft store: I am trying to purchase EA FC but whenever I search for it on the Microsoft store, the game doesn’t appear and instead I can see other EA games. I’ve tried to go on Fifa 23 to see if it gave me an...
  5. Why doesn’t Microsoft log in work for Nintendo Switch?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why doesn’t Microsoft log in work for Nintendo Switch?: Hi! I’ve been trying to connect my Microsoft account to Minecraft on my switch but it makes me download “oauth”(a file with no data) and then gets stuck on the loading screen. I’ve tried on...
  6. Microsoft on minecraft doesn’t work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft on minecraft doesn’t work?: Hello microsoft, when i try to sign in with microsoft on minecraft, it shows me a screen saying: sign in with your previously connected account levi*******. But i don’t know how it is connected....
  7. Xbox said it deposited a $5 gift card on the Microsoft App Store for me. It doesn’t have an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox said it deposited a $5 gift card on the Microsoft App Store for me. It doesn’t have an...: It says it gave me a gift card for $5 but I can’t redeem it and my account balance hasn’t changed. 416bef49-f227-4e49-86c2-6e8c2850f7cc
  8. Xbox app and Microsoft store now downloading anything and xbox app doesn’t show that xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app and Microsoft store now downloading anything and xbox app doesn’t show that xbox...: Basically I tried searching up Crusaders Kings III on the xbox app and it was working great then it wouldn’t download and crashed and I had to uninstall it 100 times and now my Microsoft store...
  9. Microsoft Store and launcher account doesn’t match

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Store and launcher account doesn’t match: I just got a new pc I was using a laptop and I deleted everything from my account I only have one email the same one I use for everything in my laptop I use in my pc now I can’t play because of...
  10. The Install button doesn’t work on windows 11 Microsoft store! I’m trying to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Install button doesn’t work on windows 11 Microsoft store! I’m trying to install...: I’m trying to install Minecraft Java & Bedrock edition for PC. I am using a windows 11 laptop. Dell latitude 7490 The game is owned. So all I have to do is install by clicking “Install” but when...