"Microsoft doesn't delete customers accounts without their permissions" -- Lies, lies, lies

Discus and support "Microsoft doesn't delete customers accounts without their permissions" -- Lies, lies, lies in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account was deleted without permission or notice to me whatsoever. The last email I received was on 7 Sep about updating Terms of Service. Prior to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by yourshitisclearlybroken, Dec 25, 2023.

1. "Microsoft doesn't delete customers accounts without their permissions" -- Lies, lies, lies

My account was deleted without permission or notice to me whatsoever. The last email I received was on 7 Sep about updating Terms of Service. Prior to that I have 15+ single-use codes for sign in ranging between 2 Feb 2022 and 24 Aug 2023. So obviously I had an account and obviously it's gone now and there's not a single email that says anything about closing my account. My account simply does not exist. Do not ask me to clarify or attempt to sign in again while double checking the spelling, I did all that 10 times. Give me back my account.

How am I asking this question right now? Obviously I'm logged in on an account. What is the email to that account? When I enter that email into sign-in it tells me it doesn't exist. When I open the top right menu and click below where it clearly says my email on "My Microsoft Account" then it takes me to a page where it says an account with this email DOES NOT EXIST, yet here I am typing a question.

To make things even better, here's my profile (which doesn't exist). What the hell is going on?!

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/profile/83482826-8c8a-4c00-be9f-a2fce75979e3

What the hell is going on?

:)

yourshitisclearlybroken, Dec 25, 2023
  2. IIITotalkaoSIII Win User

LIES LIES LIES

Please see other thread.... I got my money back and gave it to gamestop.
  3. Mister Maka Win User

LIES LIES LIES

Hey there IIITotalkaoSIII.

Can you please clarify which code you're waiting for so that we can help you out? Thanks for clarifying!
  4. XoXmAtTyXoX Win User

Lies, lies... and horrible customer service...

I received a code but it says it has been redeemed and can't be used. I havnt redeemed it ! I've been directed here after speaking to their customer support for 50 min ! Not great
  5. KillerGhostWolf Win User

Hey -

I sent you an Xbox Live Message. :)
    Good evening,Miss Bijoux. I just received the message and I would like to thank you so much for your help.

Just as a head's up to everyone else, you should definitely provide her with the information she is requesting. Have a great weekend everyone and game on!
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey KillerGhostWolf -

I sent you an Xbox Live Message. :)
Thema:

"Microsoft doesn't delete customers accounts without their permissions" -- Lies, lies, lies

1. "Microsoft doesn't delete customers accounts without their permissions" -- Lies, lies, lies - Similar Threads - Microsoft doesn't delete

2. Reclaiming my progress in DMK with my Microsoft account doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reclaiming my progress in DMK with my Microsoft account doesn't work: Hello, I've been playing Disney Magic Kingdoms for years. Last sunday (may 19th) I've played the game in the morning without any problems. When I wanted to play the game again (around 17 o'clock)...
  3. Sign in button in Microsoft Store and Xbox doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Sign in button in Microsoft Store and Xbox doesn't work: I have a problem when I want to sign in to the Microsoft store, when I press the sign in button nothing happens and it keeps happening when I try to log in, this also happens on xbox...
  4. Microsoft Call Back Doesn't Work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Call Back Doesn't Work: I'm having issue with my controller after it was serviced while still in warranty. Been trying to contact support for days but still no call back, can't even chat with a human. I'm in the US with...
  5. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 says my pc doesn't meet the minimal requirements even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 says my pc doesn't meet the minimal requirements even...: I bought Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 recently but when I booted it up, it said my pc didn't meet the minimum requirements and as a result it is laggy beyond playable. Does anyone know why?...
  7. Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...: Hi, I recently used a Minecraft bedrock code and it was redeemed using my microsoft account. After redeeming the code (and the game shows on my microsoft order history), I downloaded the...
  8. Microsoft account doesn't own Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account doesn't own Minecraft?: I have a mac, and I play Minecraft java edition, but whenever I try to register my account to play with a client such as Badlion or lunar, it says that my Microsoft account does not own Minecraft,...
  9. my Microsoft "Cue Billiard Club" game doesn't play right anymore. I uninstalled and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my Microsoft "Cue Billiard Club" game doesn't play right anymore. I uninstalled and...: I have played "Cue Billiard Club" pool game for years. Suddenly it doesn't play and move smoothly anymore. I have windows 10 Home. Acer Aspire computer. What could be the problem? I uninstalled...
  10. Why doesn't Microsoft offer the option to delete games from my Player Library? It's really...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why doesn't Microsoft offer the option to delete games from my Player Library? It's really...: I already removed evry single bit of them, but i still see them in my library and i wont. It makes me feel like I threw out the garbage but I didn't b3dd9d6c-9881-485e-985c-7bf54bbb1281