Microsoft do you have a answer for this question please ?

Discus and support Microsoft do you have a answer for this question please ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Your laughter will turn to tears when you see what a difference a 7 month head start makes in some of the games released for the One. Still, welcome... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by w0r Kid, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

Your laughter will turn to tears when you see what a difference a 7 month head start makes in some of the games released for the One.

Still, welcome to the future.

Azrael008uk, Jun 29, 2014
  2. Zvonareva
    Zvonareva Guest
    Very few games released on it yet that I even want to play, so very content with my decision. The only one I was excited to play was Forza, until I found out how few tracks had been included with the game. That killed
    my interest.

The first game I'll be getting is Fifa 15, so by September, the console will have probably had another price drop.

Zvonareva, Jun 29, 2014
  3. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    Lool so you must own an x1 to have a valid opinion about something that was said at launch hahahaha.

Nice one Az, real smart thinking there. I dont own a Lamborghini but i have an opinion that they are very nice cars. Is that invalid? lool.

The amount of drivel you spew makes all your posts invalid, irrelevant and alot of the time just plain stupid if im honest.

Boas BS5, Jun 29, 2014
  4. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

[quote user="Boas BS5"]

Nice one Az, real smart thinking there. I dont own a Lamborghini but i have an opinion that they are rubbish cars that handle poorly, are overpriced and aren't really as good as Mitsubishi who are better at everything... Is
    that invalid? lool.

[/quote]

That pretty much hits the nail on the head.

If I wasn't right you wouldn't be trying to swing your handbag.

Azrael008uk, Jun 29, 2014
  5. Well, there's certainly one annoying troll in this thread making himself look as clueless and arrogant as ever....

Cracking "discussion" tho.... :-D

MetalGearFloppy, Jun 30, 2014
  6. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Why not go to the PS 4 Forums and tell me off for posting that sort of rubbish there?

Azrael008uk, Jun 30, 2014
  7. .... and herein lies the issue!

Seeing things as "Xbox vs Playstation" instead of "Gaming Community".

I see long-time community members expressing opinions here, not opposing factions.

Accept others opinions, be diplomatic and move on with the discussion.

MetalGearFloppy, Jun 30, 2014
  8. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest

No thanks, i can just about stomach you here.

Boas BS5, Jun 30, 2014
  9. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    No need for that Boas, Floppy was only trying to help....... Microsoft do you have a answer for this question please ? :)

John Dowding, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: