Microsoft do you have a answer for this question please ?

Discus and support Microsoft do you have a answer for this question please ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Won't get much understanding or sympathy on these forums alex. 57f03aee-1e0a-4657-94f5-e89f307f3857 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by w0r Kid, Jun 25, 2014.

1. w0r Kid
    w0r Kid Guest

Won't get much understanding or sympathy on these forums alex.

:)

w0r Kid, Jun 25, 2014
  2. Please answer this question i have

It doesn't matter if it hurts anyone or not, its against the TOU. As is any type of modding.

When you join LIVE you have to agree to the TOU and COC before you can even get access, breaking these rules you agreed too will result in a suspension or ban.

In the case of Avatar modding the resulting action is always a permanent ban for the account, and the loss of anything attached to it.

Any modding is against the TOU.

GreyPilgrim-CE541714-D291-410C-84D6-81A93517B4BD, Jun 25, 2014
  3. Please answer this question i have

Ok so i see why modding is bannable offense, and i see my modding gamerscore and games is too, but really why is modding your avatar a bannable offense? I know it says no modding in the CoC but really is it hurting anyone?

Toasted Gingers, Jun 25, 2014
  4. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest

sympathy for impatience and laziness, your right they won't (anyone paying full price for Gold is simply lazy)

EnenDaveyBoy, Jun 25, 2014
  5. R1CH5TER
    R1CH5TER Guest
    Your definitely entitled to feel ripped off, your entitled to feel how you want, its just the majority dont feel the same way, although i understand what your saying i dont agree and dont feel im owed anything as it was my decision to purchase and i knew
    what i was getting and how much it was. Prices just about always come down and theres always a cut off point, some people buy the day before a reduction and thats just unfortunate

R1CH5TER, Jun 25, 2014
  6. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    I do understand, but have no sympathy for the OP who is cheesed off cos he could have saved a few quid by waiting a bit.

John Dowding, Jun 25, 2014
  7. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest
    Microsoft said the Xbox would never be released without Kinect and now they have went back on their word so maybe DT and many other's would have hung off for a while until a Kinect free bundle was available and picked one up cheaper a few month's down the
    line.....I bought one for my son's Xmas so had no option to pay the full price but if I was buying it for myself and knew a Kinect free bundle would become available (a piece of kit I have no interest in whatsoever) then I would certainly have waited until
    then.

Mr Boozyhead, Jun 25, 2014
  8. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest

I agree with Deezee if MS never lied then people wouldnt be so peed off.

Luckily for me I never believed them and the x1 is now closer to a price i am willing to pay for it.

Others either didnt know the history of kinect or believed MS, unlucky I guess

Boas BS5, Jun 25, 2014
  9. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    MS changed there business policy in reaction to the success of Sony. That is a sensible business tactic. The talk of MS "lying" like they were trying to pull a fast one on consumers from the launch is ridiculous. They are a billion dollar corporation
    not some shifty market trader.

John Dowding, Jun 25, 2014
  10. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest
    "Xbox One is Kinect" ..... well no it's clearly not and all they had to do was package a bundle without Kinect to start with and we wouldn't be having these problem's with people complaining and wanting some form of compensation offered.

Mr Boozyhead, Jun 26, 2014
  11. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    To be fair people attempting to claim "compensation" because a less functional version of the One is being released at a lower price has more to do with some teenagers being self-entitled nitwits than anything else.

Azrael008uk, Jun 26, 2014
  12. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    I dont think Deezee's been called a teenager for a while!! lool.

If MS didnt lie then what did they do?? Saying something then doing the opposite was lying the last time i checked. Doesnt matter why they lied.

Anyway now the x1 is just a poor mans ps4 (that should kick the dirt up a little lol)

Boas BS5, Jun 26, 2014
  13. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest

They had a policy, they changed the policy, common business practise. Businesses that don't change unsuccessful policies don't tend to stay in business long. Lying involves a deliberate decision to deceive. There is a difference.

John Dowding, Jun 26, 2014
  14. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Did Microsoft send out letters about this or are we talking about stuff folks read somewhere on the internet?

Are people honestly this stupid or is it all for the sake of trying to have an argument on the internet?

I want an XBox ONE section for these boards that can only be accessed by ONE users.

Azrael008uk, Jun 26, 2014
  15. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    Whats with all the MS fanboyism? They lied plain and simple.

When you say something and then go and do the opposite you are lying. Regardless of the situation or intention. They should have realised before making the announcement or they could haver said "its possible in the future" not spout on about how integral
    it was and stating in more than one interview that "there will never be a kinectless x1" only to drop it 7 months later. Yo only have to read some of the old threads people made specifically pointing this fact out.

MS would not have gone out of business if they had kept the Kinect would they now?

Yes Az we are talking about interviews we have read, what else are we meant to go on?

You know you can always make your own forums. Im sure your inflated sense of self worth will be appreciated there.

Boas BS5, Jun 26, 2014
Thema: