Microsoft Digital Safety email

Discus and support Microsoft Digital Safety email in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Violation of our policy Hello [My Full Name], Content associated with your account was reported to Microsoft as violating our terms, policy, or laws.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Kane Robinson, Mar 28, 2024.

1. Microsoft Digital Safety email

Violation of our policy

Hello [My Full Name],

Content associated with your account was reported to Microsoft as violating our terms, policy, or laws. The details are as follows:

[table][tr][td]
    • Service or product used:GroupMe
    • Policy violated:Spam
    • Actions taken:We have removed the content in violation.Your user account has been suspended due to the violation.
    [/td][/tr][/table]
    If you believe that this determination is incorrect, please submit an appeal. You have 6 months to appeal this violation.

:)

Kane Robinson, Mar 28, 2024
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Kane R! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

How can I help?
  3. thiennguyen8199 Win User

changing gamertag on child account

hello there

to change your gamertag this time you have to pay 800 microsoft points

and no I'm sorry but you cannot change your age when its under 18

and you need the parent email to do many features on xbox or the email you use to create your profile, here's some info

support.xbox.com/.../online-safety

good luck
  4. LOWxONxHealth Win User

Can't add gold in my account because of the stupid 30 day waiting limit for your old security email to be fully deleted

Its a safety protocal designed to protect you.If youre changing email addresses as far as Microsoft knows your old email password may have been compromised.Be glad theyre looking out for you.
  5. Aussie Michael Win User

Changing my Xbox Live account into an Adult?

6. wi7bit Win User

Minecraft on new gaming PC is not installing, as required login to Microsoft store only works with business account

Hi Nina

It sounds like the new laptop has been setup using a work or school account (i.e. Microsoft 365 Business). is this correct and did you mean to do this? If so, is it Windows 10 or Windows 11?

If this were supposed to be for personal and business use, I would have initially set it up using a Microsoft account and added your business account afterwards. Then your son could have his own log-in details using Microsoft Family Safety, allowing you to manage restrictions etc.

Microsoft Family Safety | Online Safety & Digital Wellbeing

The Microsoft store will only sign-in using a Microsoft account (not a work or school account) so because you have setup the laptop with a business account, this may be blocked.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Digital Safety email - Similar Threads - Microsoft Digital Safety

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. Redeeming a 16 digit Microsoft store gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeeming a 16 digit Microsoft store gift card: Hi - I have a 16 digit Microsoft store gift card that I'm trying to redeem. It was purchased from the Seattle U-Village brick and mortar store originally. The only redemption portals only allow...
  4. Digital Games Expiry and removal from Microsoft Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Games Expiry and removal from Microsoft Library: If I purchase a game, and you remove this game from you Microsoft library, will I be able to download and play it?, or I will not be able to download it as it is not in the library?, that affects...
  5. I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...: I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career mode... "We are preparing to launch a new season of NBA 2k23, check back shortly". Have i have been robbed of...
  6. Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...: Hello, I'd like to request to please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft Store. This game is a classic! & I'm sure XBox fanatics would go crazy...
  7. I bought a digital Xbox gift card for my son and it needed up in Microsoft acct. if I can’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a digital Xbox gift card for my son and it needed up in Microsoft acct. if I can’t...: Xbox gift card used by accident Added to my Microsoft store balance Want to get money back or let my son use it on his Xbox acct b112880a-7ff5-4919-93f8-a8b37bf177c7
  8. How do you enable Digital Rights Management on microsoft Edge in Xbox 1?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you enable Digital Rights Management on microsoft Edge in Xbox 1?: There was a question on here answered in Jan 2023, but when I go into settings on edge (Xbox 1) it does not have an option for “advanced settings” and when I search DRM, nothing comes up...
  9. Can I transfer a digital game purchased as a gift from my Microsoft account in Australia to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I transfer a digital game purchased as a gift from my Microsoft account in Australia to...: Can I transfer a digital game purchased as a gift from my Microsoft account in Australia to my brothers account in uk? Game for Xbox one not yet downloaded 42f0f300-aa7d-428c-9a09-6ab666cced25
  10. If I buy a digital game will it stay in my Microsoft account, until I'm ready to download it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a digital game will it stay in my Microsoft account, until I'm ready to download it?: Its a Christmas present and don't want it to show on his xbox yet db8b833c-8992-43c9-9d9e-859cc41421b1