Microsoft didn't transfer Minecraft to my account after confirmed successfull migration

Discus and support Microsoft didn't transfer Minecraft to my account after confirmed successfull migration in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried so many things by now. And I am very, very ANGRY about this. I have migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft in February of 2022.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nique de Graaff, Nov 15, 2023.

1. Microsoft didn't transfer Minecraft to my account after confirmed successfull migration

I have tried so many things by now. And I am very, very ANGRY about this.

I have migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft in February of 2022. Instantly, after a confirmation email about the successful transfer, I couldn't play Minecraft anymore. For almost 2 years now I am unable to play the game. Which is unacceptable! The launcher tells me to 'buy' the game.

I already have purchased the game back in 2011!

• Yes! I login using my Microsoft account, the same account that the Mojang account with Microsoft was transferred to.
    • Yes! I've tried to logout and login.
    • Yes! I've reinstalled the launcher.
    At this point, I seriously consider this as theft and to visit my local police station. It's a matter of principles. Microsoft is unreachable. I am unable to contact Microsoft and speak to a human being. Through various so called 'support' features i'm send into a never ending loophole.

All I can is write this post, which is not read by Microsoft employees who actually CAN do something about this situation.

This whole MOJANG take-ver by Microsoft already angered me, because I knew this was likely to happen. Such a giant software company who does give zero about customer support, takes over a small studio and bye bye support.

:)

Nique de Graaff, Nov 15, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Microsoft didn't transfer Minecraft to my account after confirmed successfull migration

Hi Nique! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft game. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Based on your description, your Minecraft account must have migrated to the original Microsoft account email address where it was first created.

In order to find the Microsoft account where your Minecraft was migrated, you will need to sign in to all of your Microsoft email accounts on account.microsoft.com > then go to Payment and Billing > Order History > select the date of range to 2011 when you purchased your Minecraft game.

From there, check if you have any Minecraft transactions. If you have found the transactions, use the same Microsoft account to log in to Minecraft Launcher.

If the transaction is not there, which means that is not the Microsoft account where your Minecraft was migrated. Please check your other Microsoft accounts' order history.

If you feel the need to contact Microsoft Support, here's how to reach out to them:

Chat Support:

> Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
    > Click on the "Contact Us" button in the right of the screen.
    > Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.
    > Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    > Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

For Callback Support:

> Select Xbox One
    > Select See more options then subscription changes
    > Select Show Contact options
    > Select Request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives a request for a call from support as a contact option.

If you're unable to contact them, try again at a later time. You may also check these links for reference:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/988332e4-631f-457c-8bc8-210e7a19be37

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept it as an answer, thank you so much. Stay cool and have a great day!

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Nique de Graaff Win User

I have only one Microsoft account. I do not remember what email-address the account was bought on, but that doesn't matter, because the minecraft account was migrated after anyway. And it was migrated to my one and only Microsoft account in 2022.

Anyway, I'm going to try to contact live chat support.
  4. Nicholas Volentine Win User

Changed Microsoft account email, lost access to Minecraft account

Hi Lucas,

When I log in to the Minecraft website with my current Microsoft account, it says I don't own Minecraft. I do have the confirmation email about the migration, and the confirmation email from when I transferred my Microsoft account.

5. KindGryphon Win User

Transferring a Minecraft user between Microsoft accounts.

Hi, around 2011 I purchased Minecraft Java for my son using my own email (this Microsoft account). So naturally when we migrated the Mojang account it got migrated to my personal Microsoft account. Now my son is an adult, and due to safety and privacy reasons we would like to transfer the Minecraft user to my sons own Microsoft account, and was wondering if that was possible?
    Unfortunately nothing is transferable between accounts.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

I bought minecraft from Microsoft but I can't migrate

So you purchased Minecraft with your Mojang account, right? Then you migrated to a Microsoft account?

Did you received the confirmation email about the migration process on your Microsoft account?
Thema:

1. Microsoft didn't transfer Minecraft to my account after confirmed successfull migration - Similar Threads - Microsoft didn't transfer

2. Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...: [img] Please let me get my Robux, I didn't do anything, please fix. eb553cbc-8adf-4073-820b-7f3b3db70b6d
  3. why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?: why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2? give me a refund your own records say i paid for it 318ada7e-4014-4e39-907b-81342fca63f5
  4. I just bought two 1000 vbucks pack off Microsoft and I didn't get them on my fortnite account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought two 1000 vbucks pack off Microsoft and I didn't get them on my fortnite account.: I bough one of them before I linked my Xbox account to epic games through the epic games store and one after I did that and none of them went to my Fortnite account. I tried refreshing Fortnite...
  5. Microsoft account got hacked and I didn't notice because I have had no trouble logging into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got hacked and I didn't notice because I have had no trouble logging into...: Howdy, I went to log on to my minecraft account to play with my friends for the first time in over a year when I realized that I was unable to login and it claimed that my account no longer...
  6. How to fix if 'GameCore' didn't exist in namespace 'Microsoft''

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix if 'GameCore' didn't exist in namespace 'Microsoft'': Complete the xbox setup, and creating a build with GameCore - Xbox Series platform it shows up following error in built-in script of Gdk.cs error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'GameCore' does...
  7. I redeemed a one month game pass ultimate on the Microsoft rewards and it didn't apply to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a one month game pass ultimate on the Microsoft rewards and it didn't apply to...: How can I fix this and get the game pass I redeemed on the Microsoft rewards? 096572a8-159e-41fa-ac43-2b336ff4c999
  8. My Microsoft account randomly got deleted (I didn't do it)

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account randomly got deleted (I didn't do it): My Microsoft account was just gone one day and I cant log into it it made me make a new one with the same email and I didn't realise can anyone help me with this because I lost my Minecraft...
  9. Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't...: Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't happen and now I'm peing billed I had more than enough points to get the code. It's saying I have overdue...
  10. My points didn't transfer my Microsoft reward points to my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My points didn't transfer my Microsoft reward points to my xbox: When i go to bing and check my points and i look ate my xbox and it says that i have less points 6eea7f13-37b8-47ca-82a3-c1379cb25683