microsoft deny refund for item i never received

Discus and support microsoft deny refund for item i never received in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i bought sea of thieves ancient coins on the wrong platform as i own the game on steam but bought coins on xbox sea of thieves website says xbox will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sherlock Josh, May 18, 2024.

1. microsoft deny refund for item i never received

i bought sea of thieves ancient coins on the wrong platform as i own the game on steam but bought coins on xbox sea of thieves website says xbox will give a refund when requested it is denied

:)

Sherlock Josh, May 18, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Sherlock, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If your refund has been denied, please reply to the email you received informing you of the refund rejection. In your response, explain in detail the reasons why they should reconsider their decision and why you believe they should accept it. This is the only way to appeal the rejection and to get back in touch with the team that originally handled your refund request.

In case you haven't received any email informing you of the refund rejection even after 24 hours, and after checking your spam/junk email folder, then I recommend reapplying for the refund using this alternative link:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

If your refund is denied again this time, you should now receive an email informing you of the denial, as this is the only way they have to communicate this information when the refund is requested through that link. When you receive the email, respond to it as I mentioned before.

Please note that in this public community forum, we are just players like you trying to assist and guide other players. This means we don't have access to other accounts or access to refund information of other users.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Blaq Market Win User

Microsoft is refusing to refund an erroneous purchase

I have been denied a refund. The reason stated was that I had already received a refund. Yet it wasn't for this item it was for another item purchased the same day by accident.

I have informed my bank and they are working to handle the dispute. Why is it that Microsoft does not wish to refund me for an accidental purchase?
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Never received item paid for with Microsoft Rewards card, refund was denied.

Yes, you can request for a refund again using the webform.

Let me provide you a direct link for you to request this immediately. Your request will go directly to the refund team as they are the one who will process a refund back to your account.

Make sure to get the order number first on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

Then go here:

http://xbox.com/refunds

Since this is the second time, do this:
    Choose the option "Why don't I see the purchase in my list?" then "I don't see the purchase"

Choose the last option "none of the above apply, I still can't find my order" then "request a refund"

After you submit this form, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails that’ll include instructions on how you can keep track of the status of your request. They will send you a response with the refund decision within 72 hours.
  5. Jun.1 Win User

Yes it has been over 24 hours, nearly 48 now. I reached out to the publisher but there is no response, is there any way I can try refunding again?
  6. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on getting your content purchased.

If I may ask, has it already been 24 hours from the time you made the purchase?

There are times that due to server delays, your product or currency will not reflect right away. I suggest to wait for at least 24 hours and try logging out and logging back in.

In any case, you are still not getting the currency, you can reach out to the publisher of the game so they can check this for you.

You can also get more information about game currencies here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
Thema:

1. microsoft deny refund for item i never received - Similar Threads - microsoft deny refund

2. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  3. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  4. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  5. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  6. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  7. What is Section 15 of the Microsoft Terms of Sale and why is my refund being denied because...

in XBoX on Windows
    What is Section 15 of the Microsoft Terms of Sale and why is my refund being denied because...: Was trying to get a refund on purchased in-game content but was denied continuously after multiple attempts at disputing at was met with the same robo-message about Section 15....
  8. Xbox Discord Microsoft Edge Microphone Access Denied

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Discord Microsoft Edge Microphone Access Denied: Essentially whether i enter a discord call through xbox or mircosoft edge on xbox the mic will stay muted. Clicking the unmute button will prompt "microphone access denied" which is determined to...
  9. Access Denied when I try and Migrate my Mojang Account to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Access Denied when I try and Migrate my Mojang Account to Microsoft: minecraft.net throwing error: ACCESS DENIED You do not have permission to access "https://www.minecraft.net/login" on this server. Reference #XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I just got an email from mojang...
  10. Game return denied how do i chat with microsoft about this.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game return denied how do i chat with microsoft about this.: I tried returning a game i bought less than a month ago but it was denied. how do i chat with microsoft support? 7a57a632-ca7a-4622-911d-2cd0289f8daa