Microsoft: Death Threat

Discus and support Microsoft: Death Threat in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Death Threat These items are taken very seriously. To file a report follow these instructions Xbox Enforcement | How Do I and... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SHUCKITTREBECK, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Microsoft: Death Threat

Microsoft (Routers): Death Threat
    These items are taken very seriously. To file a report follow these instructions Xbox Enforcement | How Do I and the enforcement team will investigate.
    Also, threats like this should not be taken lightly, I would also recommend reporting to your local law enforcement too

:)

SHUCKITTREBECK, Sep 26, 2017
  2. LOCKED: Xbox killed my expericance.

Wow. sK lntervention. Death threats? Are you seriously sending Death threats out to other users?

Mythic xSagex, Sep 26, 2017
  3. xbox live ...whats been your worst experience with the service ?

There is a clear difference between death threats and competitive trash talk in FPS's. Like I said,
    He wasn't making death threats! Making death threats is when you say "I'm going to come to your house and kill you", "I'm going to find you and kill you", stuff like that. Saying "I can't wait to shoot you in the head" is not a death threat
    when said in the context of Call of Duty.

Skully Headshot, Sep 26, 2017
  4. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

These items are taken very seriously. To file a report follow these instructions Xbox Enforcement | How Do I and the enforcement team will investigate.
    Also, threats like this should not be taken lightly, I would also recommend reporting to your local law enforcement too

Dadwhite, Sep 26, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: