Microsoft: Dear Microsoft

Discus and support Microsoft: Dear Microsoft in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Dear Microsoft (Scalebound) I have one thing I need to say to the workers of Microsoft.... your reasons for ending the release of... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Colonel Shamu, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Microsoft: Dear Microsoft

Microsoft (Routers): Dear Microsoft (Scalebound)
    I have one thing I need to say to the workers of Microsoft.... your reasons for ending the release of scalebound, which by the way was almost finished, are stupid.... look on YouTube... your fans are angered by all of your stupid decisions to end a game
    that we all had high hopes for you... I'm sorry to all of the platinum games members who worked hard on this project that was soon rejected. I want this game out and I feel anyone one we're to start a go fund me or anything I would support it 100%. Listen
    to your fans microsoft

:)

Colonel Shamu, Feb 4, 2017
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Dear Microsoft,

Do others use this controller? You may not be aggressive when you play but perhaps others are.

I know that when my son plays he has his own controller because he pushes a little too hard on the sticks.

onyxishere, Feb 4, 2017
  3. Tufty94
    Tufty94 Guest
    Dear Microsoft,

It's not that I'm aggressive, I take very good care of my things, I don't think I've ever been angry at a game in the past three years, I've never thrown my controller and I usually try to clean them too. It just won't connect. Tried multiple battery packs,
    tried re-syncing, the thing just doesn't want to connect.

Tufty94, Feb 4, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Microsoft: Dear Microsoft