Microsoft Daily calleghes September 16th 2023 Tripeaks

Discus and support Microsoft Daily calleghes September 16th 2023 Tripeaks in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good morning, In yesterday's daily challenges, Saturday, September 16, 2023, the "easy" tripeaks challenge was impossible to solve. Could you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nicoletta808, Sep 17, 2023.

1. Nicoletta808
    Nicoletta808 Guest

Good morning,

In yesterday's daily challenges, Saturday, September 16, 2023, the "easy" tripeaks challenge was impossible to solve.

Could you please look into and fix the issue?

Thank you.

:)

Nicoletta808, Sep 17, 2023
  2. Jeffrey Champlin Win User

is tripeaks, september 16, 2023, solvable

Tommy,

What you've already heard. Tripeaks works. The issue is that the Daily Challenge hand for September 16, 2023, appears to be unsolvable (even though it's graded "Easy"). Several others have already pointed this out.

Can Microsoft either post a solution or provide a new hand?
  3. Elaine Walbeck Win User

I agree that September 16, 2023 tripeaks is unsolveable. This sucks!!!
  4. gmckee58 Win User

The daily challenge for Tripeaks in Microsoft Solitaire Collection is unsolvable

Once in a while they are NOT.

Tripeaks September 16 2023 is one of those times.
  5. Shirley Lenz Win User

I cannot solve tripeaks Sept 16, 2023 on the daily challenge.
  6. LenParliament Win User

Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve it and it is supposed to be easy!?!

Fixed now, at least for me.

The replacement puzzle is solvable.

I launched a Support Request for Solitaire.

I hope the Tripeaks for September 16th was swapped out for everyone, not just for me.

Have a great day!
Thema:

1. Microsoft Daily calleghes September 16th 2023 Tripeaks - Similar Threads - Microsoft Daily calleghes

2. Xbox App - Microsoft Rewards Daily/weekly task on iPhone

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App - Microsoft Rewards Daily/weekly task on iPhone: Having problems finding my daily/weekly Microsoft Rewards task in the Xbox app on my mobile since they moved it from Game pass app to the Xbox app. I know it shows in the Game pass where to be...
  3. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won’t load....

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won’t load....: MUWG Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won't load. After the ad the program shuts down. Windows 10. ec18e123-345b-4092-8d7f-e2b678002816
  4. The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This...

in XBoX on Windows
    The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This...: The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This includes mobile and pc/xbox seaches on multiple accounts - having to wait between searches or they will...
  5. Microsoft Rewards "Daily search breakdown" Refresh Time

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards "Daily search breakdown" Refresh Time: So I just started and want to know when when does Microsoft Rewards "Daily search breakdown" Refreshes ? 5b794084-132a-44ec-807e-f90401325f53
  6. Microsoft Daily Rewards Quests Not Unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Daily Rewards Quests Not Unlocking: I've played my Xbox today and my daily quests for playing an Xbox game are not unlocking. To be clear I'm not registering as having completed the quest, not that they've unlocked and I can't turn...
  7. Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...: Typically each morning I go to the Xbox app and play a level of jewel to get 30 Microsoft reward points. I also get another 15 points as a daily login bonus. It's also an option to play a PC game...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED: Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED. I have achieved perfect scores for the last two years. I have gone online, and other users have the same...
  9. Is there a solution for the Microsoft Solitaire Daily News challenge Tripeaks game for Sept...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a solution for the Microsoft Solitaire Daily News challenge Tripeaks game for Sept...: Today's Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks game appears to be unsolvable. Even the expert videos say this. Fix it so our perfect games for the month aren't ruined....
  10. The daily challenge for Tripeaks in Microsoft Solitaire Collection is unsolvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The daily challenge for Tripeaks in Microsoft Solitaire Collection is unsolvable: The daily challenge for Microsoft Solitaire Collection Tripeaks on September 16th 2023, clear 7 sixes, is unsolvable. It has been confirmed by other players to be unsolvable....