Microsoft Customer Service complaint

Discus and support Microsoft Customer Service complaint in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On 18/11/23 i purchased my son a costumed made controller from xbox labs , this was for xmas , week and a bit later , it got dispatched , which Fedex... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by davidhearne1, Jan 28, 2024.

1. davidhearne1
    davidhearne1 Guest

On 18/11/23 i purchased my son a costumed made controller from xbox labs , this was for xmas , week and a bit later , it got dispatched , which Fedex lost it, i contacted Microsoft about this and they said they would send me out a new controller just in time for xmas , this was a lie , infact they had no intentions of doing so , further communications i sent them emails i had received from Fedex stating that they had lost this parcel and all i have been getting is , there is no update regarding your case , this is still under investigation and time and time i have to contact them just for them to say that , also about 2 weeks ago , i got a email from ms with a link asking me to check with Fedex about my order with my old lost tracking number , i had to get on to them and say again , this is lost, fedex have lost this , you can track it all you want its lost .

they said . this had been a mistake , as it stands iam still waiting for them to sort this out , 2 months later , anyone got any advice

thanks

david

:)

davidhearne1, Jan 28, 2024
  2. Yezzmina Win User

Customer services complaint

Many people here are Helix. I'm 99% sure Hassassinade is too. And oh hey, I dinged Level 2.

On Topic: Um yeah.... Tell us about your troubles stranger. Stay awhile and listen.
  3. Badasti Win User

Customer services complaint

And here I was thinking I was the only one working with customer support posting around here. :)

As stated above you should definitely post what you are trying to do on the forums. There are alot of people here who know how to troubleshoot most issues.

Otherwise contact support again. Best of luck with your issue getting resolved!
  4. Misses Quinzel Win User

Customer Service Complaint.

Hey there, M ahh tt! Any information on your next steps should be in the last email you received from your customer advocate. Please refer to that email for any and all questions you may have, and for information on who you should be in contact with next.
  5. M ahh tt Win User

Hey,

I've wrote so much here and there I didn't know what I had wrote and what I hadn't.

Thank you :)

Do you know of their usual hours? I will not be home during weekdays until after 6pm GMT.
  6. M ahh tt Win User

Completely agree with xTye.

As for phoning support It's simply not happening, the current free time I have I enjoy playing my games and or relaxing, not getting stressed out by bad support. There may be some good guys there by all means, but I haven't got the patience to hunt the down.

I also also promised a Day One Edition Controller after my first needed repair, I was sent a standard, I got told to sent this in so I could thee get my Day One, Guess what. Another standard. I'm then told I can leave my "complaint" in the chat as the bosses
    will read over them and respond (I'm nearly a week in now) No matter who I speak to, what day it is or whatever the issue, I seem to get no where.

What am I really supposed to do here? Continue phoning until I strike it lucky and get someone that could solve my issues?

Maybe I should just sell the lot, take a trip the the roulette table and pick a few numbers. I feel my chance of winning £ to pay for the things I should have received, or more to the point - promised is higher than trying to resolve it with yourselves.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Customer Service complaint - Similar Threads - Microsoft Customer Service

2. can microsoft repair custom controllers ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can microsoft repair custom controllers ?: I have a custom controller thats a very sentimental gift form a passed loved one. i have used it pretty often but the grips fell off, the bumpers are loose, and the left thumb stick drags.If yall...
  3. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  4. Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!: Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?! Online chat option is gone. Phone numbers all go to a digital assistant who will not let you speak to a human. HOW DO I GET A HUMAN??!!!!!...
  5. "Microsoft doesn't delete customers accounts without their permissions" -- Lies, lies, lies

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Microsoft doesn't delete customers accounts without their permissions" -- Lies, lies, lies: My account was deleted without permission or notice to me whatsoever. The last email I received was on 7 Sep about updating Terms of Service. Prior to that I have 15+ single-use codes for sign in...
  6. Can Microsoft Focus on Xbox rewards giving Customers a real answer about the Points Nerfing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can Microsoft Focus on Xbox rewards giving Customers a real answer about the Points Nerfing...: For the Last 6 Months Xbox Rewards has been reduced and Nerfed constantly. Bonuses gone ,Cuts,Reductions Everything. No Comment or Response from Microsoft Rewards. Almost Every Gaming site has...
  7. Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for...: Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for subscription but make it impossible to access customer service via phone or online chat support....
  8. With Microsoft removing console companion, how do I change my pfp with custom picture on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    With Microsoft removing console companion, how do I change my pfp with custom picture on PC?: The website doesn't have an option for custom pfps and the xbox app has never had the option. I don't have a phone atm and I found a good picture to use instead. 52c76ec7-6776-4125-a869-8a2143429070
  9. Why can’t I customize the keyboard on Microsoft edge on my Xbox a photo and put a photo on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I customize the keyboard on Microsoft edge on my Xbox a photo and put a photo on...: What can I put a photo on the Xbox keyboard off the edge and why can I switch the start up screen on the Xbox series X start up screen to the Xbox one X type screen be pretty cool just some ideas...
  10. Contact xbox/microsoft customer service team/executive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contact xbox/microsoft customer service team/executive: My Xbox series S console wont start. I have tried all the advice given on the support page. Can't schedule repair also as the place i live doesn't have service available how can i contact...