Microsoft Credits

Discus and support Microsoft Credits in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought a $25 worth of Microsoft credits and when I typed it in it said I didn't have it 2 days later and I already threw away the card so... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Z3R0 X8, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Z3R0 X8
    Z3R0 X8 Guest

Microsoft Credits

I recently bought a $25 worth of Microsoft credits and when I typed it in it said I didn't have it 2 days later and I already threw away the card so please tell me what I can do to get it back or Microsoft refund my money

:)

Z3R0 X8, Aug 6, 2014
  2. microsoft credits

I had 1,500 microsoft credits pending on my account through xbox live rewards and i rquested a early deposit on the 16th so when will the microsoft credits be put in my account.

Gurpreet DARK, Aug 6, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Microsoft credit

You can try contacting support and speak to billing to see if there is anything they can do. Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Aug 6, 2014
  4. Microsoft Credits

Hey mate, sorry to hear about that, unfortunately Xbox doesn't replace codes for any reason.

The only thing I can suggest is looking at your commerce page and seeing if you can see the currency that way, as you can only use the currency on the console itself and not the website, just so you know:
    commerce.microsoft.com

If you do find the currency there, but cannot get access to it, I'd suggest getting in contact with phone support:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

DigitalAssassin, Aug 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Microsoft Credits