Microsoft: connection to server issues

Discus and support Microsoft: connection to server issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): connection to server issues I've uninstalled it yet I keep having the same problem. Connection to server try again if still having... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ajacman, Oct 24, 2016.

1. ajacman
    ajacman Guest

Microsoft (Routers): connection to server issues
    I've uninstalled it yet I keep having the same problem. Connection to server try again if still having issues. Go toUh oh... that shouldn't have happened.. So that's what I've done and here I am.

:)

ajacman, Oct 24, 2016
  2. 1-Bad-Mutha
    1-Bad-Mutha Guest
    The dashboard really needs some work

The quality of the Xbox dashboard depends on your internet. Worse it runs, more likely you’ll also run into issues like shots not counting on games running off of Azure servers. The major ISPs in America are consistently getting away with throttling consumers. When you connect to a Microsoft server, your ISP will hop you through multiple other servers or hubs to get there. Wherever there is high congestion, you could get throttled. Getting throttled in one spot will ruin the entire connection.

It’s more an issue of American shit internet infrastructure and there’s not one thing Microsoft can do at this point outside of building a UI that doesn’t rely on the internet like Sony does.

1-Bad-Mutha, Oct 24, 2016
  3. Alpha.07
    Alpha.07 Guest
    Dedicated servers? Then why the lag and connection advantages?

Dedicated servers are not going to solve all latency issues. If you have a shitty connection, you have a shitty connection. No server is going to fix that.

Alpha.07, Oct 24, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: