Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft

Discus and support Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please explain. Why was my account closed? No reason was given. How do I get my license to minecraft reactivated? 9fe36f72-bda4-4a86-b57a-e9503df6daed Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by fhc00000, Jan 11, 2024.

1. fhc00000
    fhc00000 Guest

Please explain. Why was my account closed? No reason was given. How do I get my license to minecraft reactivated?

:)

fhc00000, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I appreciate the response!

According to Microsoft Agent | Moderator, XBF Brad A and Xbox Ambassador, CosmicCraze:

(https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-support/988332e4-631f-457c-8bc8-210e7a19be37 and https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ve-chat/b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd)

Here's how to contact Xbox Support:

"Chat Support:

> Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
    > Click on the "Contact Us" button in the right of the screen.
    > Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.
    > Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    > Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

For Callback Support:

> Select Xbox One
    > Select See more options then subscription changes
    > Select Show Contact options
    > Select Request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives a request for a call from support as a contact option.

If you're unable to contact them, try again at a later time."

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. fhc00000 Win User

How do I contact microsoft about this?
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft game.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

There are only 2 ways you can close a Microsoft account according to the official Microsoft Support articles:
    (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-policy-7c0a9fa7-0982-b7c6-fd72-df852b63699f)
    (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-closed-5ce9281c-99eb-423b-9b5c-2b69a7701dc2)

" 1.) You requested to close your account - If you closed your Microsoft account, you have 60 days from that closure to sign in and reopen it. After that 60 days, your account and data expire.

2.) Your account was closed because of inactivity If you haven't signed in to your account for a long time, it might expire due to inactivity, according to the following schedule.

You must sign in to your Microsoft account at least once in a two-year period to keep your account active. If you don’t sign in during this time, Microsoft will consider your account to be inactive."

If either of the 2 scenarios happened to your account, I'm afraid it is no longer possible to recover your Minecraft account because the Minecraft license was deleted along with the closed Microsoft account.

You will need to purchase a new Minecraft game on a new Microsoft account and start over.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. kacper8psg Win User

Lost access to Minecraft Java

I said in the first message that when I log in with microsoft account I don't have access to Minecraft Java, only demo version. My microsoft account only has bedrock edition and the original mojang account seems to be lost.
  6. Sandrine et Sébasti Win User

Acheter Minecraft Java Edition avec mon solde Microsoft

Hello,

I've tried from Minecraft website because Java Edition is not avaible on Microsoft Store.

Yes I can use credits on Microsoft Store, but can't find Minecraft Java Edition. I tought that Minecraft was a Microsoft's production, and that's why I sent a 25€ credit to my son on Microsoft account.

Is there a fix for this? Will Minecraft Java Editon be avaible on Microsoft Store?

Thanks,

Regards
Thema:

1. Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft - Similar Threads - Microsoft closed account

2. I want to close my xbox account but have Microsoft Word and don't want to lose it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to close my xbox account but have Microsoft Word and don't want to lose it: I want to close my xbox account but have Microsoft Word and don't want to lose it. what do I do? 76ec2d1e-743b-46b1-a086-be1d336ac7d8
  3. Did you closed my Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Did you closed my Microsoft Account?: I have bought Minecraft in 2022. Made Microsoft Account which I never used or remember the username to. I wanted to regain access to the account, only to findout that starts with Vi and it is...
  4. My previous microsoft account was closed for inactivity from me not logging in through the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My previous microsoft account was closed for inactivity from me not logging in through the...: My previous microsoft account was closed for inactivity from me not logging in through the browser, however, I have been using this account to play minecraft on, and I migrated my mojang account...
  5. On my PS5 Minecraft logs me out of my Microsoft account every time I close the game and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    On my PS5 Minecraft logs me out of my Microsoft account every time I close the game and I...: Idk whether its something I'm doing wrong but I click stay signed in every time but it always signs me out again and its very frustrating a2b3b38f-812c-465b-bdee-e92b53d97d74
  6. If I close this Microsoft account will my Xbox account that uses this gmail close and erase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I close this Microsoft account will my Xbox account that uses this gmail close and erase...: The closing account page wasn’t specific and I’m concerned about losing 4-6 years of Xbox data 95db343c-7d7b-4fc6-840e-aa96cfd31889
  7. Can i delete minecraft from my microsoft account? or just close the minecraft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i delete minecraft from my microsoft account? or just close the minecraft account?: if not then is there a way to get rid of the game? 80e9abe2-7c56-4b24-9141-1f3403c7045d
  8. How to close microsoft account immediately

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to close microsoft account immediately: Title BUT NOT THIS ONE OK OTHER ONE 0fa0fd17-27c0-4e8c-819b-b4dd83690795
  9. Speeding up the time to close my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Speeding up the time to close my microsoft account: I want to close my microsoft account so I can add my email address to my account that has all of my xbox data on it, but I can't add that email because of the 30 day period before the account...
  10. If I close my microsoft account, will my subscriptions be canceled?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I close my microsoft account, will my subscriptions be canceled?: Hello, If I close my microsoft account, will my subscriptions be canceled? Thank you, Janek 02dde60b-b17b-414f-b379-2723ad62e7b5