Microsoft closed my account because it was hacked and I've now lost all my stuff.

Discus and support Microsoft closed my account because it was hacked and I've now lost all my stuff. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox account was hacked and had multiple fraudulent charges made on it back in April. Now I didn't know about this because I was in jail, so all my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VideoStarling75, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Microsoft closed my account because it was hacked and I've now lost all my stuff.

My Xbox account was hacked and had multiple fraudulent charges made on it back in April. Now I didn't know about this because I was in jail, so all my money I got directly deposited onto my card was vaunrablue. When my account was hacked the person who did
    it not only used my card but removed my email and enabled two step verification. My email was also compromised to so it made it much more difficult. After a month long attempt at getting my email fixed Google was able to help. When I moved on to my Xbox account
    I was meet with phone support that was unhelpful, run around and God awful wait times. One person did help a good bit but sadly the call disconnected. After the 4th or 5th call to support I was sent an email by support with instructions on how to fill out
    a form and use a web support system. This brings me to the main reason of my post. Now after about 2 or 3 days of emailing these people I have found out that for a reason they will not tell me my account was set up for closure. Now did I not only lose over
    $250+ from my card being used, I've lost hundreds of dollars worth of Digital Content, screen captures and videos, and my gamer score, through absolutely no fault of my own. I screen shoted the emails communication between me and support and have blacked out
    only my email and the email that my account was changed to by the hacker. I'm going to attach them here so maybe someone can help me either get into my account or so people are aware of the kinda stuff Microsoft/Xbox does to help its customers who were victims
    of their failure to use better security and have better customer support services.

Microsoft closed my account because it was hacked and I've now lost all my stuff. [​IMG]

Microsoft closed my account because it was hacked and I've now lost all my stuff. [​IMG]

:)

VideoStarling75, Jul 9, 2017
  2. Sorakaa
    Sorakaa Guest
    microsoft points

i had to make a new xbox live account so lost all my avatar stuff just brought some microsoft points now to change my avatar but the points ain't on my account i've waited now nearly 10 minutes and nothing and the payment for them has gone

Sorakaa, Jul 9, 2017
  3. Jchu2010
    Jchu2010 Guest
    My account was banned accidentally.

My account DragonArtist84 was banned accidentally due to the fact it was hacked over a year ago and just recently (June), I lost all of my achievements, was labeled a cheater, and lost my DLC and Microsoft Points along with some stuff I downloaded. Last
    June my account was hacked by a friend of mine at the time ( he was modifying his account and I was unaware of it.) He uploaded his account onto my xbox360 and was playing some games that I didn't and still don't own at the current time. After we ceased being
    friends, I deleted his account from my xbox360 and resumed playing as usual. Here recently in June my account was banned and I lost my achievements that were under my name for almost 5 years now, my DLC was untransferrable and now that i've bought a new xbox,
    created a new account on that xbox, and have my old account on that xbox, I want my DLC back or atleast let me transfer it to my new account. I dont want to have to rebuy all of it. It was 60.00 worth of Microsoft Points and a Game download that i wanted.
    So i really want my account back because i don't want to have to rebuy every single piece of DLC and every old game just to get my achievements back!! It took me a LONG time to get alot of those achievements!! And I would also like my xbox gold status back
    to auto renew because it was cancelled without my authorizing it.

Jchu2010, Jul 9, 2017
  4. Microsoft closed my account because it was hacked and I've now lost all my stuff.

Also this is just a temporary account I made to post this.

VideoStarling75, Jul 9, 2017
  5. VideoStarling75 Win User

Microsoft closed my account because it was hacked and I've now lost all my stuff.

Also this is just a temporary account I made to post this.
  6. ProfesorPwnge98 Win User

Gamerscore reset due to hacker

@Brilliant Joey, the thing is my account got hacked and I lost all my gamerscore do to him/her doing something, yes it is at 10135 because I have played games since then and got some gamerscore back, but not near close to what I used to have. I used to have
    31,000 approx and lost it all I have only regained back 10,000.
  7. aca48505-2ad9-453c-b Win User

When trying to login it says "this account does not exist"

I had already migrated my account way earlier it's just that the Microsoft account messed up and it also messed up all the connected things ( since I had migrated, my Minecraft was tied to my Microsoft account but now I've lost it since I lost the account )
  8. Hunter Smith3 Win User

I've lost my Microsoft account

And can I do it without losing all my progress on my games I own?
  9. Hunter Smith3 Win User

I've lost my Microsoft account

And when I do the support my information is good enough for them to recover it but they don't
Thema:

1. Microsoft closed my account because it was hacked and I've now lost all my stuff. - Similar Threads - Microsoft closed account

2. Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft: Please explain. Why was my account closed? No reason was given. How do I get my license to minecraft reactivated? 9fe36f72-bda4-4a86-b57a-e9503df6daed
  3. I want to close my xbox account but have Microsoft Word and don't want to lose it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to close my xbox account but have Microsoft Word and don't want to lose it: I want to close my xbox account but have Microsoft Word and don't want to lose it. what do I do? 76ec2d1e-743b-46b1-a086-be1d336ac7d8
  4. Did you closed my Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Did you closed my Microsoft Account?: I have bought Minecraft in 2022. Made Microsoft Account which I never used or remember the username to. I wanted to regain access to the account, only to findout that starts with Vi and it is...
  5. My previous microsoft account was closed for inactivity from me not logging in through the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My previous microsoft account was closed for inactivity from me not logging in through the...: My previous microsoft account was closed for inactivity from me not logging in through the browser, however, I have been using this account to play minecraft on, and I migrated my mojang account...
  6. On my PS5 Minecraft logs me out of my Microsoft account every time I close the game and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    On my PS5 Minecraft logs me out of my Microsoft account every time I close the game and I...: Idk whether its something I'm doing wrong but I click stay signed in every time but it always signs me out again and its very frustrating a2b3b38f-812c-465b-bdee-e92b53d97d74
  7. If I close this Microsoft account will my Xbox account that uses this gmail close and erase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I close this Microsoft account will my Xbox account that uses this gmail close and erase...: The closing account page wasn’t specific and I’m concerned about losing 4-6 years of Xbox data 95db343c-7d7b-4fc6-840e-aa96cfd31889
  8. Can i delete minecraft from my microsoft account? or just close the minecraft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i delete minecraft from my microsoft account? or just close the minecraft account?: if not then is there a way to get rid of the game? 80e9abe2-7c56-4b24-9141-1f3403c7045d
  9. How to close microsoft account immediately

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to close microsoft account immediately: Title BUT NOT THIS ONE OK OTHER ONE 0fa0fd17-27c0-4e8c-819b-b4dd83690795
  10. Speeding up the time to close my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Speeding up the time to close my microsoft account: I want to close my microsoft account so I can add my email address to my account that has all of my xbox data on it, but I can't add that email because of the 30 day period before the account...