Microsoft charged me 700 times for 10 dollars unauthorized ?! How to get my money back.

Discus and support Microsoft charged me 700 times for 10 dollars unauthorized ?! How to get my money back. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; ive called and they havent helped and ive been in the chat they havent helped they told me to enter them in manually one by one . The lady in the help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nathaniel Malone, Feb 21, 2023.

1. Microsoft charged me 700 times for 10 dollars unauthorized ?! How to get my money back.

ive called and they havent helped and ive been in the chat they havent helped they told me to enter them in manually one by one . The lady in the help chat kept calling me david and that isnt even my name. I called and they didnt help me at all. I need my money back thats everything i had . I didnt do the charges. I can see them on my xbox but when i click it it says sorry. When i called he didnt tell me anything. Please help me.

:)

Nathaniel Malone, Feb 21, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Microsoft charged me 700 times for 10 dollars unauthorized ?! How to get my money back.

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with unauthorized charges on your Microsoft account. Kindly try the following;

1. Immediately contact Microsoft support and explain the situation. Make sure to include any pertinent information, such as the amount of the charges, the date of the charges, and any other details that may assist them in investigating the issue.

2. If the charges were made with a credit or debit card, you may be able to get your money back by filing a dispute with your bank. Inform your bank of the situation, and they will advise you on the next steps.

3. If you believe that the charges were made as a result of fraud, you can file a fraud report with your bank and with the appropriate authorities, such as the Federal Trade Commission.

4. If you haven't already, change your Microsoft account password and enable two-factor authentication to prevent further unauthorized charges.
  3. Patrick250 Win User

should i cancel paypal case?

It shouldn't make a difference. If MS finishes investigation they will directly refund unauthorized charges, or if PayPal reverses them before MS is done you will also get money back for unauthorized charges.
  4. brandon weaver1 Win User

Charged for subscription I dont own

How do I get Microsoft to contact me or me contact them to stop the unauthorized charges?
  5. MGCam5 Win User

What’s up with me having to buy the game again and why cant I get a refund?

It charged my card for the pre-order back in september. It took 105.99 dollars out of my bank account. My order was canceled as you said within 10 days. But i never got my money back. There is money i need to be refunded. I had to buy the game again. Spending over 210 dollars
  6. sk4t3lif3 Win User

Xbox LIVE account suspended until Payment Option updated?

Did the same thing to me I was charged 20 dollars for nothing. did you ever figure it out or get your money back
Thema:

1. Microsoft charged me 700 times for 10 dollars unauthorized ?! How to get my money back. - Similar Threads - Microsoft charged 700

2. I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...: I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been on my xbox in months. What do I do to get this money back. c652a905-c898-4c71-aba3-d24809f4de0c
  3. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  4. Microsoft keys-to-go not charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft keys-to-go not charging: Hi! I’ve had my microsoft keys-to-go keyboard for a year now and today I discovered that the charging light does not blink when plugged to the charger and just lights green as if it was fully...
  5. How much will microsoft charge me to fix my broken power button on a second gen xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much will microsoft charge me to fix my broken power button on a second gen xbox one?: I have two problems I have a Xbox one with a broken power button and it needs replaced. how much will Microsoft charge me to fix it? f5f243a5-1f00-492e-b0d4-6a84d59d0133
  6. i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account: i continue to have $1.00 charges on my bill daily. What is it and how do I stop it 892b67e2-2b33-443e-ac91-e5da905705a6
  7. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  8. Microsoft ultimate 1 month charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft ultimate 1 month charge: I keep getting a charge from Microsoft ultimate which is $18.95 a month but I have checked all of my accounts and cannot see any subscriptions. Can you point me in the direction of where to look?...
  9. when does it charge when im using the microsoft account balance instead of my debit card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when does it charge when im using the microsoft account balance instead of my debit card?: Hello, I preordered a game that comes out on February 2 of this year, but the Microsoft account balance doesn't show a change, I preorder the game in November, I read that it charges immediately...
  10. i have been charged £6.99 by xbox microsoft it looks like a game pass, but we dont use it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have been charged £6.99 by xbox microsoft it looks like a game pass, but we dont use it...: i have been charged £6.99 each month in 2023, it looks like it maybe for game pass, but neither console uses game pass and I have tried to cancel it but it keeps charging, I cant cancel it on my...