Microsoft Casual Games -Jigsaw

Discus and support Microsoft Casual Games -Jigsaw in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Have 800000 points on the game but it stopped loading and now I cant do the my puzzles or the daily challenges. When I try to load it either freezes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KrazyKat5209, Nov 5, 2018.

1. KrazyKat5209
    KrazyKat5209 Guest

Have 800000 points on the game but it stopped loading and now I cant do the my puzzles or the daily challenges. When I try to load it either freezes the screen with the magenta background of bumps me completely off x box games loader

:)

KrazyKat5209, Nov 5, 2018
  2. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest
    I cannot start Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challanges

Hello PursuantParty52,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Microsoft Jigsaw is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    will be able to assist with any errors that occur on casual games. Be sure to let us know the results!

XBF Leonzo G, Nov 5, 2018
  3. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest
    jigsaw

Hello JMCLS,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Microsoft Jigsaw is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the

will be able to assist with any known issues with Jigsaw. Be sure to let us know the results!

XBF Leonzo G, Nov 5, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

Hello Juan!

For this issue I recommend you take a look at the
    and possibly post there to get more information or any options regarding this casual game.

hope this helps!

XBF George L, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: