Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

Discus and support Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Damien Mills, Mar 27, 2024.

1. Damien Mills
    Damien Mills Guest

Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week.

:)

Damien Mills, Mar 27, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as the call option doesn't work

Hi Damien! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft service order issue.

Based on your description, indeed you will have to reach out to Microsoft Xbox Support immediately in order for them to escalate your case to their hardware department.

I understand that you are having problems contacting the Microsoft Support callback feature. In this case, I highly recommend you follow these steps to reach out to their chat support instead according to Xbox Ambassador, CosmicCraze: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ive-chat/b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd

Here's how to contact Xbox Support:

"Chat Support:

> Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
    > Click on the "Contact Us" button in the right of the screen.
    > Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.
    > Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    > Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent."

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. MindOfTim Win User

Design lab controller lost in transit

At least you have confirmation that the package was lost in transit, as the item will be insured by whichever delivery service was responsible for delivering your controller. I would contact the Microsoft customer support team directly and explain the
    situation, as well as the delivery company (if you haven't already) to inform them how much the package was worth
  4. KindGryphon Win User

I shipped my xbox one to the return address by accident

If its already been over 1 month and it still just shows in transit id say its safe to say its lost. I would first speak with the carrier to see if they can find it but if microsoft doesnt get that console returned they will charge you for it if they havent
    already
  5. Dangerboy4020 Win User

Microsoft Has Lost My Xbox One

Sounds like the carrier lost it. It's on them or Microsoft though. They should replace it.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Why change in order?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Charles

If I understood correctly you paid for expedited shipping. But you didn’t received the item yet. Right?

If that’s the case, the carrier has the item or not yet?
    I ask this because the expedited shipping starts counting since they received the package
Thema:

1. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as... - Similar Threads - Microsoft carrier has

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  5. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  6. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  7. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  8. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  9. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  10. New phone and carrier locked my self out of my Microsoft account, two step verification on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    New phone and carrier locked my self out of my Microsoft account, two step verification on...: I have 2 step verification on, lost recovery code, have been locked out of account, no longer have same phone number, cannot reset password. I have not had any help from Microsoft at all. Please I...