Microsoft: Can't use my credit on Microsoft Store

Discus and support Microsoft: Can't use my credit on Microsoft Store in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Can't use my credit on Microsoft Store I have a $25 credit that I can't use even though I have called Microsoft and Xbox to help... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by DefendedLlama23, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Microsoft: Can't use my credit on Microsoft Store

Microsoft (Routers): Can't use my credit on Microsoft Store
    I have a $25 credit that I can't use even though I have called Microsoft and Xbox to help me. It expires tomorrow, and nobody can tell me how to access the credit. The last person said I had to contact Microsoft Rewards department through this forum. Please
    let me know who I can call to get this resolved.

:)

DefendedLlama23, Dec 26, 2016
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    microsoft store not using credit???

The website has not been updated to work with the new currency system. You have to use the console in order to use the money in your account.

Smwutches, Dec 26, 2016
  3. ZipzZilla
    ZipzZilla Guest
    microsoft store not using credit???

when I went onto the Microsoft store on my computer to buy a game, Skyrim, it would not let me use my credit on my account. I have more than enough money on my account but all it asks for is a credit card which I do not have. I know this is not directly
    involved for xbox360 besides for the game, every time I clicked forums for Microsoft page it led me to xbox.com, idk how but it did.

thanks ,

ZipzZilla, Dec 26, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Microsoft: Can't use my credit on Microsoft Store