Microsoft Call Back Doesn't Work

Discus and support Microsoft Call Back Doesn't Work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm having issue with my controller after it was serviced while still in warranty. Been trying to contact support for days but still no call back,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Khanh Ngoc Nguyen, Mar 19, 2024.

1. Microsoft Call Back Doesn't Work

I'm having issue with my controller after it was serviced while still in warranty. Been trying to contact support for days but still no call back, can't even chat with a human. I'm in the US with a US phone number

:)

Khanh Ngoc Nguyen, Mar 19, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with contacting Microsoft Support.

In this case, kindly try to follow the instructions according to Microsoft Agent | Moderator, XBF Brad A and Xbox Ambassador, CosmicCraze:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-support/988332e4-631f-457c-8bc8-210e7a19be37 and https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ive-chat/b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd

Here's how to contact Xbox Support:

"Chat Support:

> Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
    > Click on the "Contact Us" button in the right of the screen.
    > Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.
    > Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    > Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

For Callback Support:

> Select Xbox One
    > Select See more options then subscription changes
    > Select Show Contact options
    > Select Request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives a request for a call from support as a contact option.

If you're unable to contact them, try again at a later time."

If it doesn't work, try to contact them through their phone number via this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-numbers-c0389ade-5640-e588-8b0e-28de8afeb3f2

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Khanh Ngoc Nguyen Win User

The chat option never gave me the prompt to chat with a live agent. Calling the phone number doesn't help since they said it's for business
  4. Georges C. Win User

Why doesn't the call back work

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Karl, I'm sorry you are having difficulties contacting Xbox support, however try to follow the steps below to contact Xbox support via chat.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, do not try the callback, try the service via chat which is safer to be answered.
  6. Karl Shepherd Win User

Hello George,

That may work but it is telling me I've reached my daily limit of call backs and to try again tomorrow. Not sure why it doesn't automatically detect the region you are in?

Kind regards,

Karl
Thema:

1. Microsoft Call Back Doesn't Work - Similar Threads - Microsoft Call Doesn't

2. can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store: i have the game pass ultimate on pc and i just pre installed the call of duty black ops 6 game but it is only 10mb and i was thinking how do i download the call of duty hq app on microsoft store...
  3. Call Center for Microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    Call Center for Microsoft: Received 2 call backs and each time ignored. Calls were answered but I was left on live call while the call center agents chatted amongst themselves. I waited a bit on the 1st call. Asking "Hello,...
  4. Microsoft Edge on console crashing on Discord calls.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on console crashing on Discord calls.: I used to use Microsoft Edge on Xbox to be able to watch my friends streams on Discord, as the Xbox support for Discord still only includes voice calls and doesn't support streaming yet. However,...
  5. why cant i call a person at microsoft to resolve an issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i call a person at microsoft to resolve an issue: i want to talk to a person at microsoft to resolve an issue 283c568e-4777-4781-be62-1b34f299cb27
  6. It's Literally Impossible to get Microsoft to Call Me

in XBoX on Windows
    It's Literally Impossible to get Microsoft to Call Me: Someone hacked my account in November, and charged my card $150. I cannot investigate the charges because the card is now inactive, so when I input my CCV, it gives me an error message. When I try...
  7. How do I get back onto call with a Microsoft employee?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get back onto call with a Microsoft employee?: After figuring out how to access my fathers old email account for my Xbox, my call ended. I was on call with a Microsoft employee troubleshooting my account until he said it was at 20% until...
  8. How do I call Microsoft support? What is the REAL number?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I call Microsoft support? What is the REAL number?: I’ve been trying for days to get a hold of Microsoft support. I have been given many numbers and do not know which one is a scam Microsoft company or the real deal. I got hacked and need to...
  9. How can I get Microsoft support to call me or email me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get Microsoft support to call me or email me: I’ve been trying to get in contact with the support team for days now and I keep getting the run around due to your automated system! I CAN’T SIGN IN due to the two step verification process code...
  10. Now that Microsoft has Activision Blizzard, is someone going to deal with Call of Duty...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Now that Microsoft has Activision Blizzard, is someone going to deal with Call of Duty...: Call of Duty Warzone has been live since 2020, and up to this day there is huge problem with cheating, which for some reason they won't deal with it. The anti-cheat technology does not deliver and...