Microsoft Bug: AliPay gamepass refund abuse method.

Discus and support Microsoft Bug: AliPay gamepass refund abuse method. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Multiple Illegal Shops are abusing a method that allows them to refund XBOX GamePass and allow them to keep the account for the specified days, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Paul Bassett1, Aug 2, 2023.

1. Microsoft Bug: AliPay gamepass refund abuse method.

Multiple Illegal Shops are abusing a method that allows them to refund XBOX GamePass and allow them to keep the account for the specified days, it requires AliPay.

Here are the steps to do this:

Buy an account via AliPay

Set the profile name on minecraft.net

Refund the XBOX GamePass

As long as you don’t login through minecraft.net or the Minecraft launcher and use a third-party launcher, you can use the account as long as you want.
    (And you get to keep the Minecraft account which multiple of these shops are doing)

I was hoping to report this directly to the community, because it is the only effective way to get Microsoft aware of this.

:)

Paul Bassett1, Aug 2, 2023
  2. The Ultimate Fapper Win User

Microsoft has this big of a bug and it hasn't been fixed? Unbelievable for a multi-billion dollar corporation, I am disappointed.
  3. Jada mcneil Win User

Wow. Microsoft needs to fix this ASAP. This is basically permanent Minecraft for free…
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

用支付宝购买EA Access,反复进入“新增您的支付宝账户”的弹窗?[Translation - Buy EA Access with Alipay and repeatedly enter the pop-up window for "Add your Alipay account"?]

Hi there Jian,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with adding Alipay to your Microsoft Account.

Check out this article:
    How do I pay using Alipay?

Unfortunately, Alipay cannot be used for
    Auto-recharge

Hope this helps.
  5. ngocphi Win User

How do I contact enforcement team through email?

No as appeal is the only method and you only get one

Fraudulent activity includes abusing the refund policy

Have you been asking for a lot of refunds)
  6. banej Win User

a issue of paying in china

Hi, unfortunately alipay is not an accepted payment method. Maybe you can try using paypal or even a debit card (威士/万事达 转账卡)
Thema:

1. Microsoft Bug: AliPay gamepass refund abuse method. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Bug AliPay

2. Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.: Look I'm going to go left field and say I'm very disappointed with Microsoft and how they're not fixing these major bugs that constantly happen. The main bug I am having and it's been happening...
  3. when is Microsoft going to address and fix the deleted game bug for BG3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when is Microsoft going to address and fix the deleted game bug for BG3?: Just woke up to my whole almost 60 hours deleted. This is in unacceptable, give me my money back, this is little more than theft. 589a9e85-62ae-4935-9b6d-f8077eb88b0c
  4. My microsoft account balance is bugging on fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account balance is bugging on fortnite: I’ve checked my microsoft account and it says i have 17 dollars and some cents, but my problem is that i’m trying to buy a fortnite crew pack for 11.99 tax makes it 13.13 so i still have enough...
  5. MICROSOFT REWARDS BUGS DECEMBER 16TH

in XBoX on Windows
    MICROSOFT REWARDS BUGS DECEMBER 16TH: December 16th 2023 -After 3 read article points stop accumulating -After 4 console searches on Bing points stop accumulating -After 4 mobile searches on Bing points stop accumulating -Daily...
  6. Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get...: My account is no longer available to be entered it's just said you can't join that account does not exist anymore even though I have purchased it I got VIP+ on hypixel and other place's and actual...
  7. How to Fix the Loading bug on Microsoft flight simulator???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Fix the Loading bug on Microsoft flight simulator???: [img] the bar has fully loaded and ive waited about 20 minutes with nothing appearing to be happening, Ive restarted the game but this time with administrator and yet again same thing happend as...
  8. Is Microsoft aware of the insane Aiming down sight Xbox bug on the series X/S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft aware of the insane Aiming down sight Xbox bug on the series X/S?: Hello! Today I encountered a critical gamebreaking bug on the Xbox series X when I start to play Sea of Thieves. I logged in and tried to aim down sights with my sniper rifle and shoot but it...
  9. I don't think Microsoft should charge for Microsoft Jigsaw until they fixed the many bugs...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't think Microsoft should charge for Microsoft Jigsaw until they fixed the many bugs...: How do you guys have the nerve to charge for a subscription to Microsoft Jigsaw when there are so many bugs in the app. When I first signed up, the app worked fine but is getting worse and worse....
  10. Microsoft Store Roblox crashing bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Roblox crashing bug: Every single time I try to load into this specific game on MS Roblox, my game freeze's then crashes almost instantly but when I try joining other games on MS Roblox it is completely fine, and I'm...