Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?

Discus and support Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard battery is pretty low and I want to replace the batteries with the new ones. But the battery cover(?) at the back is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by eminf, Apr 24, 2024.

1. eminf
    eminf Guest

My Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard battery is pretty low and I want to replace the batteries with the new ones.

But the battery cover(?) at the back is not openable. I couldn't find any information on internet about this and how to open it or is it really a battery cover?

Is there any step by step tutorial about how to do this? I really pushed it hard to up and left side, but It didn't open. I don't want to break it.

I also removed the soft plastic and thought maybe there is a screw under that but no, there isn't any screw under the rubber.

Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries? [​IMG]

Thanks!.

:)

eminf, Apr 24, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Eminf. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

This forum only provides technical support for Xbox devices and services.

You should be posting in the Windows forums, that way the correct support can help you: https://answers.microsoft.com/windows/forum
  3. GoldRusher1 Win User

Xbox controller Elite series 2 disconnecting issues

Microsofts solution is replace the non replaceable battery and use the cable, ah yes, lets replace a soldered on battery that voids your warenty to fix a bs problem that they blame on everything else. I contacted support the other day and they said my
    motherboards bluetooth does not support it, i said are you sure, because my motherboard does not have bluetooth, i have a card. Then they said it was wifi interfering, i dont have wifi in my room, its all wired internet. Then they said they had to transfer
    me and hung up. They dont even care.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Bluetooth keyboard on Xbox Series X/S?

It won't work, as the bluetooth dongle will not work on the Series X|S as the console does not support the bluetooth adapter. If you want to use a keyboard on the console, then you will need a wired keyboard or a wireless keyboard that is not bluetooth.
  5. Jason Guer Win User

Replacement for defective Microsoft bluetooth keyboard/mouse under warranty

Hello anup rathi

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have an issue getting a replacement to your defective keyboard and you wanted to know if it is under warranty from Microsoft as the manufacturer of the accessories. Let’s work together in finding the best resolution to this issue.

I made research and found a Microsoft article in regard to this matter. The content of the link is you need to sign in using your Microsoft account, then register your keyboard to see the warranty, if it is granted then you will the step as well on how to order. You may access the link below.

Click here: Manage devices used with your Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. anup rathi Win User

Replacement for defective Microsoft bluetooth keyboard/mouse under warranty

Hello,

I tried doing that but I couldn't register my device using a serial number. In fact 'Microsoft Bluetooth mouse and keyboard' didn't even appear in the list of devices that can be registered.

Can you please help

Anup
Thema:

1. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard

2. I have a faulty Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse that is still under warranty. When I scroll it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a faulty Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse that is still under warranty. When I scroll it...: I have a faulty Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse that is still under warranty. When I scroll it goes both up and down. Who can I contact to organise a replacement mouse?...
  3. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  4. Does anyone know if the original Microsoft Bluetooth usb adapter will allow me to use my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if the original Microsoft Bluetooth usb adapter will allow me to use my...: Does anyone know if this will allow me to use my WIRED headset with my controller on pc? As of now, I can use a bluetooth xbox elite 2 controller on my pc, but the headset has to be plugged into...
  5. Replacement for defective Microsoft bluetooth keyboard/mouse under warranty

in XBoX on Windows
    Replacement for defective Microsoft bluetooth keyboard/mouse under warranty: I bought the Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard/mouse combo from Bestbuy Canada which is under warranty. The keyboard suddenly started giving issues with dysfunctional keys. Bestbuy won't replace it...
  6. Is an official microsoft wireless adapter required to use an xbox contoller via bluetooth...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is an official microsoft wireless adapter required to use an xbox contoller via bluetooth...: I have been using a standard Bluetooth (4.0) USB dongle for nearly a year and I experience unregistered inputs from xbox controller(s). Bluetooth headphones (I disabled headset feature in sound...
  7. Microsoft wireless headsets for XBOX / Bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft wireless headsets for XBOX / Bluetooth: I recently bought the Microsoft wireless headsets for XBOX/Bluetooth, and in general they work fine, but every time I want to use them with a Bluetooth device (such as mobile or PC) when I turn...
  8. Bluetooth earphone device no sound when playing Microsoft Flight Simulator??

in XBoX on Windows
    Bluetooth earphone device no sound when playing Microsoft Flight Simulator??: Hi , sound is normal and fine when playing without Bluetooth device but when I connect my laptop with my Airpod pro or other bluetooth headset and then load the game, there is no sound? Has...
  9. Frequent Disconnect Issue with Xbox One X & Wireless/Bluetooth Microsoft Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frequent Disconnect Issue with Xbox One X & Wireless/Bluetooth Microsoft Controller: I have tried all of the troubleshooting techniques, but I am still having issues connecting to my Xbox One X with my bluetooth, Microsoft certified wireless Xbox One controllers. All of them are...
  10. Wireless Bluetooth Xbox gaming audio headset, earphones or headphones - are Microsoft ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Bluetooth Xbox gaming audio headset, earphones or headphones - are Microsoft ...: I just wondered if anyone had heard anything about Microsoft Xbox team gearing up to market with a high quality, extremely low latency Bluetooth headset, earphones or headphones - Im talking high...