Microsoft Bingo will not let me get free ticket and coins by viewing ads

Discus and support Microsoft Bingo will not let me get free ticket and coins by viewing ads in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Foer the last four days I have not been able to get the free tickets and the free coins by viewing the ads. I get an error message, saying that I did... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EdGoldyn 5591, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Microsoft Bingo will not let me get free ticket and coins by viewing ads

Foer the last four days I have not been able to get the free tickets and the free coins by viewing the ads. I get an error message, saying that I did not get the tickets and/or coins and to try later. I have tried numerous times thru out the last four
    days with no luck. What is going on ? Thanks Ed Goldyn, Greensboro, N.C. Running Windows 10, on an HP Pavilion hO56, All-In-One.

:)

EdGoldyn 5591, Dec 7, 2016
  2. MidnightOwl4
    MidnightOwl4 Guest
    Free tickets/coins

I am unable to watch the ads in microsoft bingo to get the free tickets and coins. Keep getting purchase error.

MidnightOwl4, Dec 7, 2016
  3. UnhipLime4
    UnhipLime4 Guest
    Microsoft Bingo tickets and coins options doesn't work

Microsoft Bingo does not allow me to watch ads to get tickets. I cannot watch ad to get coins. What's happening? I need help! Is this a con for me to use money to buy tickets and coins? I will not pay for something which is free.

UnhipLime4, Dec 7, 2016
  4. Microsoft Bingo will not let me get free ticket and coins by viewing ads

So Microsoft has decided not to respond to this post or fix this issue after two or more years?

DFORCE Leader 1, Aug 17, 2018
  5. Wishcatcher
    Wishcatcher Guest
    Wishcatcher, Aug 18, 2018
  6. I have the same problem HELP please fix

BondedRainbow19, Sep 9, 2018
  7. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    Hello!

As far as I'm aware this feature does not work. I do not know if there's any intent to fix it.

Tormaz, Nov 2, 2018
  8. Tormaz Win User

Hello!

As far as I'm aware this feature does not work. I do not know if there's any intent to fix it.
  9. DFORCE Leader 1 Win User

So Microsoft has decided not to respond to this post or fix this issue after two or more years?
  10. Wishcatcher Win User

11. BondedRainbow19 Win User

I have the same problem HELP please fix
  12. KimMcC Win User

Ads

Bingo!!! Why are the watch ads for free tickets and coins not working AGAIN????? For weeks now
    The ads for free tickets have not worked for months for me. I have uninstalled and reinstalled a few times. I have tried it on another computer I use occasionally. It flat does not work.

Please Fix This - or let me know what may need to be done on my side.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Bingo will not let me get free ticket and coins by viewing ads - Similar Threads - Microsoft Bingo let

2. Microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft bingo: What the heck is wrong with it? It won't connect and hasn't since April sometime. 92bc39b4-faab-4faa-a535-3cbc71a4abce
  3. microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft bingo: This is rediculous. Not able to connect to server for three weeks now. I am done. 9298b5a0-7b2e-4dbb-9260-92f526a2c9b8
  4. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: I don't have a x-box and I play Microsoft games on my computer. I can play Hearts, Solitaire, and Ancients. Bingo hasn't connected for almost a week. I have played Bingo for years. Why doesn't...
  5. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Bingo: When will I be able to finally get on Microsoft Bingo 064a72e9-8a62-4885-a90e-6f7017beb1a9
  6. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: I have not been able to get on for three days as of today. When will it be fixed. Thanks janet fd87c2ba-d85e-439f-b2fa-97062ef0818d
  7. microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft bingo: Please return the server for the seniors and COVID shut-ins... Please d4d55cec-ba8f-4092-9d24-410f98760b0b
  8. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: I have not been able to connect to the game since 2 days now. When can we expect the game to be functionnal..... a6324e21-0f46-4aa0-85ec-347321f5c2ec
  9. Microsoft Bingo by Frima

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo by Frima: I am very disappointed that you are no longer making this game available to users and that it will be gone in April. I have played this game for many years having tried others that I don't like....
  10. I KNOW THAT MICROSOFT BINGO IS A PARTIAL FREE GAME, BUT WHY WOULD IT WASTE MY TIME AND LET ME ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I KNOW THAT MICROSOFT BINGO IS A PARTIAL FREE GAME, BUT WHY WOULD IT WASTE MY TIME AND LET ME ...: I KNOW THAT BINGO IS PARTIALLY FREE, BUT IT LETS ME ACCUMULATE POINTS AND AFTER SPENDING THEM AND YOU HIT A COUPLE OF POWER BALLS AND BINGOS, THE SITE SHUTS DOWN AND I LOSE ALL MY POWERS AND...