Microsoft bingo server connection issue

Discus and support Microsoft bingo server connection issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello . . . . . , for the past 2 days there has been a conection issue when attempting to logon to the server. On occasion there has been a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VRML3d, Oct 8, 2018.

1. VRML3d
    VRML3d Guest

Hello . . . . . , for the past 2 days there has been a conection issue when attempting to logon to the server. On occasion there has been a

connection drop out during play as well.

Please a little help if posible ( if there is something I need to do on my end)

Thank you

:)

VRML3d, Oct 8, 2018
  2. problem connecting to server

Microsoft Bingo displaying server connection error

GuyCar59Impala, Oct 8, 2018
  3. eiretrish
    eiretrish Guest
    Problem with Micrsoft Bingo and Connection Server

Will you please review the issue regarding server problems with Microsoft Bingo that has occurred this evening. When trying to open the game, the following message appears:

SERVER CONNECTION ISSUE:

There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page at Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

TRY AGAIN

In addition, the coin purchase is not working.

My server is working fine and the other Microsoft games are opening. Will you please review this issue and fix the problem

Thanks,

Pat

eiretrish, Oct 8, 2018
  4. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest

XBF Leslie D, Oct 8, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft bingo connection issues