Microsoft Bingo - server connection error

Discus and support Microsoft Bingo - server connection error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I try 4 hours, do connect to the game, but can not. dad925d5-09a2-4ad6-8499-3fd3aa2b8be6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Machupichu67, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Machupichu67
    Machupichu67 Guest

I try 4 hours, do connect to the game, but can not.

:)

Machupichu67, Mar 21, 2017
  2. problem connecting to server

Microsoft Bingo displaying server connection error

GuyCar59Impala, Mar 21, 2017
  3. bingo problems again

server connection error again on Microsoft bingo, why?

WhitishGem11422, Mar 21, 2017
  4. KimMcC Win User

Is Microsoft Bingo down?

Ditto. "Server Connection Error - There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page at
    http://aka.ms/msbingost"

Will try a bit later.
  5. stuartlittle2k8 Win User

Microsoft Bingo

I haven't been able to connect to Microsoft Bingo since yesterday evening. Keep getting connection error. The forum link provided in the error message gives another error message, that service is unavailable.

Please fix.
    There may be an issue with the server itself
  6. AryoAnanto Win User

Microsoft Bingo is not working. It says there is a server connection problem.

Why is Microsoft Bingo not working? It says there is a server connection problem.
    How to play server
  7. TreborHarris Win User

Continuous server connection problem

Having same Server Connection Error, close to giving up on Bingo, no problems with other games or apps
  8. NOGOAT67 Win User

server connection error Microsoft bingo

So I see that I'm not the only one. Wonder how long before someone Micro soft notices. Bingo quit on me yesterday( 7-30-2018 ) still is not connecting.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Bingo - server connection error - Similar Threads - Microsoft Bingo server

2. the Microsoft Bingo game is flashing like the Twilight Zone. Please help. Has server...

in XBoX on Windows
    the Microsoft Bingo game is flashing like the Twilight Zone. Please help. Has server...: Please help us with this problem on Mirosoft Bingo. Flashing like the Twilight Zone. Also, message about server connection. This has been having problem last couple days. When I leveled up to next...
  3. i am trying to play microsoft bingo and keep saying server connection error

in XBoX on Mobile
    i am trying to play microsoft bingo and keep saying server connection error: I am trying to play Microsoft bingo it will keep saying server connection error 3c59ffe3-ce2c-4f18-b714-c18d7e4c122f
  4. Microsoft Bingo is not working. It says there is a server connection problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo is not working. It says there is a server connection problem.: Why is Microsoft Bingo not working? It says there is a server connection problem. 2c85422d-8d9f-4139-babe-783226c1d464
  5. Server Connection Issues Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Server Connection Issues Microsoft Bingo: For a week now, I have been getting the error message about not being able to connect to the Bingo server. Today, I get the same message and simply cannot connect, where other days after a few...
  6. server connection error Microsoft bingo

in XBoX on Mobile
    server connection error Microsoft bingo: Split from this thread. i have been playing Microsoft Bingo for almost a full week & it was working just fine until today.... Now all the sudden no matter what i do, i keep getting the server...
  7. server connection error Microsoft bingo

in XBoX on Mobile
    server connection error Microsoft bingo: i have been playing Microsoft Bingo for almost a full week & it was working just fine until today.... Now all the sudden no matter what i do, i keep getting the server connection error.... I've...
  8. Microsoft bingo server connection issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft bingo server connection issue: Hello . . . . . , for the past 2 days there has been a conection issue when attempting to logon to the server. On occasion there has been a connection drop out during play as well. Please a...
  9. Microsoft Bingo lost connection with XBOX and Bingo Server during game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo lost connection with XBOX and Bingo Server during game: Hi, For last 3 weeks all the users playing Microsoft Bingo are experiencing connection loss during the game. Due to this players are unable to start new game or complete game or open the...
  10. Cannot connect to the microsoft bingo server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to the microsoft bingo server: For the past day I haven't been able to connect to Microsoft Bingo server. This happened suddenly and without warning c676deb4-d353-4183-a892-c2aa48d1d164