Microsoft Bingo quit before I was finished, lost 300 credits, and my luggages

Discus and support Microsoft Bingo quit before I was finished, lost 300 credits, and my luggages in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My last game I was playing the game hung up, and said "the game I was trying to enter was no longer available" yet I was at the end of the match, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArrivedThrone84, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Microsoft Bingo quit before I was finished, lost 300 credits, and my luggages

My last game I was playing the game hung up, and said "the game I was trying to enter was no longer available" yet I was at the end of the match, and had purchased a third round of 5 bingo balls. I'm out about 300 credits, and it seems that I paid enough
    for credits that the game should not be taking them back like this. I had the same thing happened last night, where the game stuck and continued to draw bingo balls, when all the balls were drawn, the game hung up and lost a ton of credits. this is two nights
    in a row, If this the Microsoft bingo is behave, I will have to start telling my friends that have asked me about microsoft games on windows 10, that they need be extremely careful when dealing Microsoft. What can you guys do to correct this!!!!

Tom Doyle

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

arrivedthroned84

:)

ArrivedThrone84, Nov 15, 2016
  2. GoldenBee7
    GoldenBee7 Guest
    Being kicked out of Bingo

I'm being kicked out of bingo quite often and I have lost lots of luggage and tickets. Please fix.

GoldenBee7, Nov 15, 2016
  3. GoldenBee7
    GoldenBee7 Guest
    having issues with retreating luggage and loosing tickets

I keep loosing my luggage and tickets in Microsoft bingo.......... Please help

GoldenBee7, Nov 15, 2016
  4. SimplySoraya85 Win User

Robbed

I have experienced the same in the last 12 hours and I'm hard wired to my network. I've missed so many power bingos and lost so much luggage and coins! This should be rectified ASAP and the people who have reported this bug should be reimbursed
    through the game for the issues we've all been experiencing!
  5. StrongishOwl31 Win User

Power ball under a star ball

I hear the sound and may certainly get the luggage belonging, (I believe), but the number is not marked on the power bingo card.

To explain the problem a bit more, I do it with an example:

I mark number 1 - 25-33 on the power bingo card.

During the game, I get star ball that marks number 33 on one of the bingo cards.

Then, as drawn numbers 33, and the sound and the picture comes up that there was a power bingo numbers.

When I've finished playing, it is not 33 marked on the power bingo card.

The summary that comes right after the game show that I have received a power bingo numbers but it is still not selected.
  6. ChrisGreenlandVB Win User

No collections from Thailand for daily play over months, ready to quit.

I agree, same thing because no pictures for Thailand are unlocked in the second level for several weeks. I have completely filled all power bingo cards several times and added level ups. I have opened 100's of luggage for Thailand and still no pictures added
    for that destination. Is a certain level in Thailand required before pictures are added and ticked? There is no explanation for this bingo game destination picture problem. Ha, level ups with coins, pictures, tickets, etc but no picture cards. How can you
    fill your destination card with pictures if they never appear when opening luggage? Please fix this problem before I too will cease to be a player in this game.
  7. Heylady1353 Win User

Microsoft Bingo Windows 10 bug report

I am having same issues; especially with the power bingos. Can't get keys to unlock luggage; to get power ups.

When are they going to fix this?
  8. jackietw21 Win User

New Bingo Layout

I am having the same problems. I will make a bingo and not get any luggage to open. I also miss not being able to track how many keys I have earned by making power bingos. It makes the games much less enjoyable.
Thema:

Microsoft Bingo quit before I was finished, lost 300 credits, and my luggages

1. Microsoft Bingo quit before I was finished, lost 300 credits, and my luggages - Similar Threads - Microsoft Bingo quit

2. Microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft bingo: What the heck is wrong with it? It won't connect and hasn't since April sometime. 92bc39b4-faab-4faa-a535-3cbc71a4abce
  3. microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft bingo: This is rediculous. Not able to connect to server for three weeks now. I am done. 9298b5a0-7b2e-4dbb-9260-92f526a2c9b8
  4. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: I don't have a x-box and I play Microsoft games on my computer. I can play Hearts, Solitaire, and Ancients. Bingo hasn't connected for almost a week. I have played Bingo for years. Why doesn't...
  5. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Bingo: When will I be able to finally get on Microsoft Bingo 064a72e9-8a62-4885-a90e-6f7017beb1a9
  6. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: I have not been able to get on for three days as of today. When will it be fixed. Thanks janet fd87c2ba-d85e-439f-b2fa-97062ef0818d
  7. microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft bingo: Please return the server for the seniors and COVID shut-ins... Please d4d55cec-ba8f-4092-9d24-410f98760b0b
  8. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: I have not been able to connect to the game since 2 days now. When can we expect the game to be functionnal..... a6324e21-0f46-4aa0-85ec-347321f5c2ec
  9. Microsoft Bingo by Frima

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo by Frima: I am very disappointed that you are no longer making this game available to users and that it will be gone in April. I have played this game for many years having tried others that I don't like....
  10. Microsoft Bingo not working again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo not working again: How long will it be this time before Bingo is fixed? Again, problem connecting to the Bingo server. bd18696f-58da-4d0f-a6a3-27d9ddd3919b