Microsoft Bingo Major Bug

Discus and support Microsoft Bingo Major Bug in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have downloaded Microsoft Bingo about 3 weeks ago and all was well with the game minus a few freeze ups and crashes...but NOW...im not able to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NykyNades, Aug 1, 2018.

1. NykyNades
    NykyNades Guest

I have downloaded Microsoft Bingo about 3 weeks ago and all was well with the game minus a few freeze ups and crashes...but NOW...im not able to connect to the server. I've spoken to Xbox Support on this matter and everything we did didnt help minus uninstalling
    and reinstalling the game/app. After doing this, I AM able to access the game...for a day and then it does it again....Can someone look into this please?

:)

NykyNades, Aug 1, 2018
  2. Server = down all the time

There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server.

The problem persists all the time,also advertising bugs and makes bingo quit.

Daily rewards bugs! and makes bingo quits.

Please i checked the Bingo support page, and no fix are found for all this.

Best regards.

kooiKarperMia, Aug 1, 2018
  3. very buggy

I've reported these bugs to the Bingo team and they are working to get these resolved. As Bingo is a "soft launch" in Canada only, it is similar to what other companies do with beta tests- so they can get all the bugs and problems resolved.

MS Win8 Games, Aug 1, 2018
  4. IRB
    IRB Guest

Hi

This might be a temporary server issue on the Microsoft side.

The Casual Games site asks you to speak with tech support if you are having issues. You can do that here:

Technical Support

5. IRB Win User

Hi

This might be a temporary server issue on the Microsoft side.

The Casual Games site asks you to speak with tech support if you are having issues. You can do that here:

Technical Support
  6. SpyShadow Win User

My Bingo Game will not connect and says to conact you.

Hello there are some major instability issues with the Microsoft games like Bingo, many bugs which have yet to be solved. If you would like to contact support directly go to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/
  7. MS Win8 Games Win User

very buggy

I've reported these bugs to the Bingo team and they are working to get these resolved. As Bingo is a "soft launch" in Canada only, it is similar to what other companies do with beta tests- so they can get all the bugs and problems resolved.
  8. KrisKarl Win User

Found major bug Xbox One looking for reward

Are you trying to sell Microsoft the information about a major bug in the system?
  9. Mafiasto Win User

Unobtainable/Glitched Achievements in Microsoft Bingo (Win10)

New BUG released!!!

My BINGO achievements are not linking to XBOX LIVE. I start install and play BINGO since 2016/1/1. Any achievements since 2016/1/3 in the BINGO game show a date of January 1, 0001.

What's wrong?
Thema:

1. Microsoft Bingo Major Bug - Similar Threads - Microsoft Bingo Major

2. Microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft bingo: What the heck is wrong with it? It won't connect and hasn't since April sometime. 92bc39b4-faab-4faa-a535-3cbc71a4abce
  3. microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft bingo: This is rediculous. Not able to connect to server for three weeks now. I am done. 9298b5a0-7b2e-4dbb-9260-92f526a2c9b8
  4. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: I don't have a x-box and I play Microsoft games on my computer. I can play Hearts, Solitaire, and Ancients. Bingo hasn't connected for almost a week. I have played Bingo for years. Why doesn't...
  5. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Bingo: When will I be able to finally get on Microsoft Bingo 064a72e9-8a62-4885-a90e-6f7017beb1a9
  6. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: I have not been able to get on for three days as of today. When will it be fixed. Thanks janet fd87c2ba-d85e-439f-b2fa-97062ef0818d
  7. microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft bingo: Please return the server for the seniors and COVID shut-ins... Please d4d55cec-ba8f-4092-9d24-410f98760b0b
  8. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: I have not been able to connect to the game since 2 days now. When can we expect the game to be functionnal..... a6324e21-0f46-4aa0-85ec-347321f5c2ec
  9. Microsoft Bingo by Frima

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo by Frima: I am very disappointed that you are no longer making this game available to users and that it will be gone in April. I have played this game for many years having tried others that I don't like....
  10. Microsoft Bingo not working again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo not working again: How long will it be this time before Bingo is fixed? Again, problem connecting to the Bingo server. bd18696f-58da-4d0f-a6a3-27d9ddd3919b