Microsoft Bingo lost connection with XBOX and Bingo Server during game

Discus and support Microsoft Bingo lost connection with XBOX and Bingo Server during game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, For last 3 weeks all the users playing Microsoft Bingo are experiencing connection loss during the game. Due to this players are unable to start... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GoldOne001, Sep 2, 2018.

1. GoldOne001
    GoldOne001 Guest

Hi,

For last 3 weeks all the users playing Microsoft Bingo are experiencing connection loss during the game.

Due to this players are unable to start new game or complete game or open the luggage at the end of the game.

Most of the users are now frustrated and annoyed with the unavailability of services and not able to play the game.

This is happening for all the users worldwide and across devices.

Please check and resolve at the earliest.

Thanks,

:)

GoldOne001, Sep 2, 2018
  2. smwoods
    smwoods Guest
    Getting tired of connection issues!!!

All week every time I try to play Bingo I either cannot connect at all, or if I do connect it looses connection during the game (repeatedly). This issue happened before but (was??) resolved. Now it's back. I have lost coins, rewards for power balls/power
    bingo(s) as well as wasted coins, power ups, and tickets. Oh and just for fun, tonight during one of the server fails I lost about 300 coins!!

I love the game, but if your team cannot fix this issue I will be uninstalling Bingo. I have better things to do and other games I can play instead of fighting with your server issues.

smwoods, Sep 2, 2018
  3. problem connecting to server

Microsoft Bingo displaying server connection error

GuyCar59Impala, Sep 2, 2018
  4. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest

Hello GoldOne001,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We recommend informing our Microsoft Casual Games Community support team on our website.
    Be sure to let us know the results!

XBF Leonzo G, Sep 26, 2018
  5. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Hello GoldOne001,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We recommend informing our Microsoft Casual Games Community support team on our website.
    Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. UnhookedPillow9 Win User

I cant call valid bingos

Having the same problem.

W8.1x64,

Acer Iconia W700,

From the very beginning,

Valid bingos are not scored. In fact, in my case: my bingos are counted in the end of game reward; they are reported in list of all bingos to the left of the screen during a game; but they produce not a "Bingo" happy picture, but a red cross and 10s delay
    as if there was no bingos on field. Auto-bingo also does not seem to work (not sure in this point, as soon as I can't say what is normal behavior, but no "Bingo" picture also).

XBox connection is established, Facebook is not used.
  7. AryoAnanto Win User

Microsoft Bingo is not working. It says there is a server connection problem.

Why is Microsoft Bingo not working? It says there is a server connection problem.
    How to play server
  8. WesternCircle69 Win User

the Bingo server is not conneting

Bingo server is not connecting
  9. akasam1 Win User

fix did not last long

There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page at http://aka.ms/msbingost
Thema:

1. Microsoft Bingo lost connection with XBOX and Bingo Server during game - Similar Threads - Microsoft Bingo lost

2. Microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft bingo: What the heck is wrong with it? It won't connect and hasn't since April sometime. 92bc39b4-faab-4faa-a535-3cbc71a4abce
  3. microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft bingo: This is rediculous. Not able to connect to server for three weeks now. I am done. 9298b5a0-7b2e-4dbb-9260-92f526a2c9b8
  4. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: I don't have a x-box and I play Microsoft games on my computer. I can play Hearts, Solitaire, and Ancients. Bingo hasn't connected for almost a week. I have played Bingo for years. Why doesn't...
  5. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Bingo: When will I be able to finally get on Microsoft Bingo 064a72e9-8a62-4885-a90e-6f7017beb1a9
  6. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: I have not been able to get on for three days as of today. When will it be fixed. Thanks janet fd87c2ba-d85e-439f-b2fa-97062ef0818d
  7. microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft bingo: Please return the server for the seniors and COVID shut-ins... Please d4d55cec-ba8f-4092-9d24-410f98760b0b
  8. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: I have not been able to connect to the game since 2 days now. When can we expect the game to be functionnal..... a6324e21-0f46-4aa0-85ec-347321f5c2ec
  9. Microsoft Bingo quit before I was finished, lost 300 credits, and my luggages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo quit before I was finished, lost 300 credits, and my luggages: My last game I was playing the game hung up, and said "the game I was trying to enter was no longer available" yet I was at the end of the match, and had purchased a third round of 5 bingo balls....
  10. Microsoft Bingo freezes and lost community points for keys

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo freezes and lost community points for keys: What version & build of Windows are you running? Win 10 What is the make (who made it) & model (if you know it) of the device or devices you are using? Asus laptop, Microsoft Edge or IE 11 About...