Microsoft Bingo freezes and lost community points for keys

Discus and support Microsoft Bingo freezes and lost community points for keys in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What version & build of Windows are you running? Win 10 What is the make (who made it) & model (if you know it) of the device or devices you are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnshavenStorm58, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Microsoft Bingo freezes and lost community points for keys

1. What version & build of Windows are you running? Win 10
    2. What is the make (who made it) & model (if you know it) of the device or devices you are using? Asus laptop, Microsoft Edge or IE 11
    3. About how long ago did you start having this problem? freezing has been issue since I installed, lost points happened between last night at 11 PM (est) and today at (9PM).
    4. Have you noticed this problem happening on any other games? No and I have magic jigsaw, MS jigsaw, MS Soduko, MS Solitare
    5. Describe your problem. Please explain what happens from the time you launch the game until the problem happens. After playing several cards the program freezes and I have lost tickets, coins, and bingo winnings
    6. Please post any other details or notes about your problem here:
    Please help! Thank you

:)

UnshavenStorm58, Jan 16, 2016
  2. Still havent received keys for meeting last community goal in microsoft bingo

Still havent received keys for meeting last community goal in microsoft bingo

BuckeyeGuy521, Jan 16, 2016
  3. Keys not supplied

Last week I won 100 keys on the France power card bingo game. They say that you have to wait till the community goal is achieved. The goal was achieved and I am still waiting for my keys. Thanks Microsoft Bingo.

DeeplyAphid3296, Jan 16, 2016
  4. NonleadedTick47 Win User

Community Keys in Bingo

1. The platform is Windows 10 on my Laptop.

2. The keys were promised when the community reached the target.

This has just completely put my grandson off playing and we haven't been back and probably won't. Don't like it when the goalposts shift and you have to push for what you were promised, hard to explain to a youngster.
  5. UN Clan Control Win User

Community Keys in Bingo

Hi NonleadedTick47!

To assist you further, could you please answer the following questions?

1. Which platform is the game on? (For example, Xbox One)

2. Are the community keys an online/multiplayer feature?

Thank you!
  6. XBF Esteban R Win User

Community Keys in Bingo

Hello, NonleadedTick47!

So we do actually have a help page for casual games for play on the pc including Microsoft Bingo.

I recommend that you review the steps and information here at
    Microsoft Casual Games FAQ

Give that a shot and let us know if that helped resolve your issue in any way.

thanks!
  7. DivaNemo Win User

connection problem

the same happens to me. Just when I am going good making several bingos or tryng to get my community balls. the game freezes and then I have lost all the everthling after I have spent about 10.00 for coins.. Microsoft is a well, I better keep it to myself
    but I think I am going to boycott them.
  8. Flash0125 Win User

Microsoft Bingo

Please at least tell us you are working on this.

Still don't get any community bingo credit after a power bingo so I can't earn keys.
Thema:

Microsoft Bingo freezes and lost community points for keys

1. Microsoft Bingo freezes and lost community points for keys - Similar Threads - Microsoft Bingo freezes

2. Microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft bingo: What the heck is wrong with it? It won't connect and hasn't since April sometime. 92bc39b4-faab-4faa-a535-3cbc71a4abce
  3. microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft bingo: This is rediculous. Not able to connect to server for three weeks now. I am done. 9298b5a0-7b2e-4dbb-9260-92f526a2c9b8
  4. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: I don't have a x-box and I play Microsoft games on my computer. I can play Hearts, Solitaire, and Ancients. Bingo hasn't connected for almost a week. I have played Bingo for years. Why doesn't...
  5. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Bingo: When will I be able to finally get on Microsoft Bingo 064a72e9-8a62-4885-a90e-6f7017beb1a9
  6. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: I have not been able to get on for three days as of today. When will it be fixed. Thanks janet fd87c2ba-d85e-439f-b2fa-97062ef0818d
  7. microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft bingo: Please return the server for the seniors and COVID shut-ins... Please d4d55cec-ba8f-4092-9d24-410f98760b0b
  8. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: I have not been able to connect to the game since 2 days now. When can we expect the game to be functionnal..... a6324e21-0f46-4aa0-85ec-347321f5c2ec
  9. Microsoft Bingo by Frima

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo by Frima: I am very disappointed that you are no longer making this game available to users and that it will be gone in April. I have played this game for many years having tried others that I don't like....
  10. Microsoft Bingo not working again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo not working again: How long will it be this time before Bingo is fixed? Again, problem connecting to the Bingo server. bd18696f-58da-4d0f-a6a3-27d9ddd3919b