Microsoft: Bannned from communicating because of past behavior, wrong!

Discus and support Microsoft: Bannned from communicating because of past behavior, wrong! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Bannned from communicating because of past behavior, wrong! Bought new headset, no chat audio. Updated the xbox! controller and... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Wild Banjoman, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Microsoft: Bannned from communicating because of past behavior, wrong!

Microsoft (Routers): Bannned from communicating because of past behavior, wrong!
    Bought new headset, no chat audio. Updated the xbox! controller and tested the headset. Then I tried to

chat with someone in Mass Effect 3 multiplayer, My mike worked, but I had like 5% incoming audio, so I tried to

send the player an apology, and message would not send. I never use bad language, and my reputation score

shows it, but I still find this: " Because of your past behavior you can' send messages." I cannot appeal because

the Enforcement page shows me as ok. I never got anything from Microsoft about this ban, so I have no idea

how long I'll be in the hole. I have jumped through every hoop, every one. Microsoft help wanted me to try

the headset in a chat room, I have never done that, and finding another gamer using a headset is hit and miss

option now that ME3 multiplayer popularity is waning.

I throw myself at your feet, please help.

Dale

:)

Wild Banjoman, Jan 28, 2017
  2. ltgwilliams
    ltgwilliams Guest
    Because of my past behavior...

Hey Gamer,

yeah not sure what would be the next step if you're not eligible for a case review. The enforcement team only uses the enforcement website we can't handle any enforcement actions.

ltgwilliams, Jan 28, 2017
  3. Monstre 45
    Monstre 45 Guest
    Communication Debann problem

I recently get bannished from the communication but after the time out imposed it's still locked and i can't communicate with my team.

Moreover on the enforcement past-actions it tell that i'm not bann...

please help me.

Monstre 45, Jan 28, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Microsoft: Bannned from communicating because of past behavior, wrong!