Microsoft banned my Xbox console and account permanently. If I buy a new one Xbox and don't...

Discus and support Microsoft banned my Xbox console and account permanently. If I buy a new one Xbox and don't... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I got banned last week and want to know whether I could play on new Xbox with new account if my old xbox and account was been banned for ever.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by of the SunNight Catcher, Oct 8, 2023.

1. Microsoft banned my Xbox console and account permanently. If I buy a new one Xbox and don't...

I got banned last week and want to know whether I could play on new Xbox with new account if my old xbox and account was been banned for ever.

:)

of the SunNight Catcher, Oct 8, 2023
  2. R6 Voltage Win User

Having an issue with a ban lasting longer than stated...

And also, if I buy a new account with a Xbox live gold subscription will that be banned to, just don't want to have to buy a new console if this is permanent and I cant see how long it's going to last
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Grand Theft Auto V

I told him that and he said what if he makes another account and get banned on that one (like game share but he doesnt have to pay for live). Will he be able to play on the other one or no?
    Best case is he would probably get a permanent account ban.

Worst case is he gets a permanent console ban (meaning if he wanted to play online on Xbox Live ever again on any account hed have to buy a whole new xbox console) and a permanent account ban on top of that.

Coming from experience (way back in the day i got my account and console permanently banned for using usb mods. Lesson learned) the latter is probably more likely to happen.
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Banned Xbox for sale

I am thinking for buying a Xbox One X. The seller has advise it is live banned for life. Is this permanent? or
    can a new owner such as me have the banned lifted
    No,

When a console is banned, it permanent.
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

i just bought a xbox today and i need help from the enforcment team

This sounds like a banned xbox so bring it back to the seller and ask your money back or buy a new one because console ban is permanent there is no turning that back...
  6. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

LOCKED: console banned

Unfortunately console bans are permanent and they are not reversed. If you want to keep playing on an Xbox, you will have to buy a new one.
Thema:

Microsoft banned my Xbox console and account permanently. If I buy a new one Xbox and don't...

1. Microsoft banned my Xbox console and account permanently. If I buy a new one Xbox and don't... - Similar Threads - Microsoft banned console

2. Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?: I'm recently got a 2 day suspension ban on my account for posting on a LFG: " W 30 nuke cards 100c each, and OverDrive 70c each" with no appeal and customer support not being able to do anything...
  3. The question is can Microsoft fix the banning system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The question is can Microsoft fix the banning system?: Okay so check this out. There is a game that recently came out. It has these words "tobacco, opium, rum, ect" it's a pirate game for christ sake and when I posted a trading post to trade these...
  4. Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban: Why the hell am I banned from quick chatting in a game I can’t even quick chat to any of my team8’s how are they able to control that much when I try to quick chat “nice shot” i get that stupid...
  5. Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...: There are people going around banning other peoples accounts for fun for no reason *** moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Other*** bc5ab763-9a3e-41ff-9a1c-fb4fd80646a7
  6. How do I contact Microsoft for my account if I’m banned for recovering my account from a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Microsoft for my account if I’m banned for recovering my account from a...: I contacted Microsoft about this situation and they help me recover my account but then a week later it was banned. I spent years on this account, I need help please Microsoft!!!...
  7. Is there any way to submit a ban appeal with Microsoft for a blizzard game when I was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to submit a ban appeal with Microsoft for a blizzard game when I was...: On September 26th, 2023 I was wrongfully banned on a blizzard game called "Overwatch". This was my favorite game to play when I was going through my teen years. I was originally a Xbox player from...
  8. If I have money on my Microsoft account and my Xbox account gets banned what am I supposed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I have money on my Microsoft account and my Xbox account gets banned what am I supposed...: If I have money on my Microsoft account and my Xbox account gets banned what am I supposed to do to get the money from the account 6bedbcc5-c936-4cd8-a406-787fcadd67e0
  9. Son banned for gamerpic that Microsoft offered

in XBoX Accessibility
    Son banned for gamerpic that Microsoft offered: My son received a 2 day ban for having a gamerpic of Spongebob SquarePants? You offered the photo for him to choose from and he has had it as his gamerpic for months. Now out of nowhere he goes to...
  10. Microsoft email was hacked and then later console banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft email was hacked and then later console banned: Hi, my Microsoft email was hacked and i was later on account and console banned from xbox. I managed to secure my account but the hacker managed to change some linked passwords so i talked to a...