Microsoft: Banned by hacker?

Discus and support Microsoft: Banned by hacker? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Banned by hacker? A few nights ago I was playing rainbow six siege on Xbox when I encountered a hacker exploiting wall glitches. I... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TheRealJoter, Feb 25, 2017.

1. TheRealJoter
    TheRealJoter Guest

Microsoft (Routers): Banned by hacker?
    A few nights ago I was playing rainbow six siege on Xbox when I encountered a hacker exploiting wall glitches. I reported him and sent him a salty message. When I got on the next day i was chat banned, and still getting hate mail and party invites from the
    hacker a full day after the game. Then the next day I was banned from playing multiplayer for "harassment and abuse" how can I be banned for harassment and abuse if I've been chat banned? And what really ticks me off about this whole situation is Microsoft
    has done NOTHING ZIP NADA ZILCH TO HELP ME. They have pretty much just told me to go get f***** and wait 3 weeks till I'm unbanned. Horrible experience makes me never want to play Xbox again.

:)

TheRealJoter, Feb 25, 2017
  2. FIFA 14 for Forza 5 Download Code

It's not a permenant ban but those that have received a retail console early and connected it to the net have had it banned.

Xbox One shipped early by Target, one user gets a temporary ban by Microsoft | VG247

Indiana Jones, Feb 25, 2017
  3. alan280170
    alan280170 Guest
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: