Microsoft balance not showing as payment option?

Discus and support Microsoft balance not showing as payment option? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have £100 gbp on my Microsoft account. I am trying to buy a pre order game for £90 but it does not show the Microsoft balance as a payment option.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Louie Davies, Sep 10, 2023.

1. Louie Davies
    Louie Davies Guest

I have £100 gbp on my Microsoft account. I am trying to buy a pre order game for £90 but it does not show the Microsoft balance as a payment option. Any ideas how to fix please.

Xbox series S.

:)

Louie Davies, Sep 10, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Louie Davies,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Louie Davies,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are trying to pre order a game and is unable to because the option to use Microsoft balance is not available in the option. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

We would like to set your proper expectation that here in community forum, we do not have the advanced tool to check what is causing the issue in buying pre-ordered games. What we can do is providing related information to your concern and point you to the right support where you can get the best resolution to your concern.

If we may ask, what specific game are you trying to pre order? Have you tried it through Microsoft store app in other devices? You can pre-order Xbox digital games directly from the Microsoft Store in Windows Pc. They also have a list of games available for pre-order. See: Pre-order Xbox digital games in the Microsoft Store | Xbox Support

Additionally, we may need assistance from our live support channel in buying pre order game. Here is how to reach our live support team:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. DiamondSword334 Win User

Xbox 360 Purchase issues

The microsoft balance is not there as a payment option
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Question about gift cards

Hi,

If you have money on your account then that is the default method Microsoft will use to take the payment, unless you also have another payment option and you choose this instead.

If you buy something with your account balance, it will not show on a bank statement.

You can also split payments between account balance and credit/debit cards. Any credit/debit payments from split purchases would show on a statement however.
  6. Medic62812 Win User

Im getting so many hate messages on XBL, forums, etc and dont have enough money to change my Gamertag.

E DA Champ 14-

to check your balance - on your console just pick a game or movie and select purchase. when the menu opens, select "change payment option". your Microsoft Account balance will show up on screen
Thema:

1. Microsoft balance not showing as payment option? - Similar Threads - Microsoft balance showing

2. Withdraw money frome Microsoft account balance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Withdraw money frome Microsoft account balance?: Recently got money for xbox and wanted to know if i can withdraw the money from it f4f6e7cd-00ee-4076-afcb-2adacd9779f2
  3. I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.: I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the 6044f4fc-6db5-4086-a8bb-d3dfb402a827
  4. why cant i use microsoft account balance?

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i use microsoft account balance?: I have a microsoft account balance and when i try to pay the remaining on my debit card it authorises a payment of the full amount rather than using my microsoft account balance. how do i fix this...
  5. Microsoft account balance not showing up on the Microsoft store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account balance not showing up on the Microsoft store: I am trying to use my account balance to pre-order an Xbox game on the website and it is not showing up when I select a payment method. The game is only available to pre-order on the website, so I...
  6. when does it charge when im using the microsoft account balance instead of my debit card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when does it charge when im using the microsoft account balance instead of my debit card?: Hello, I preordered a game that comes out on February 2 of this year, but the Microsoft account balance doesn't show a change, I preorder the game in November, I read that it charges immediately...
  7. Microsoft account balance

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account balance: My child is asking to buy something on Fortnite for £17. 49 They have £20.02 in their account and when they ask for approval I then approve and then get asked to add more funds ? Why ? And how...
  8. Microsoft account balance is not showing up as a payment method on console.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account balance is not showing up as a payment method on console.: Microsoft account balance is not showing up as a payment method on console. Its working fine on my other account tho. b3e960e1-cacb-4017-88aa-74fec29b9b56
  9. Why is my microsoft account balance not showing up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my microsoft account balance not showing up: Why is my microsoft account balance not showing up anymore, there's money in it, or at least there should be, I can't seem to check it anywhere, I'm done with the Xbox "issues" microsoft is...
  10. Why is my microsoft account balance not showing up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my microsoft account balance not showing up: Why is my microsoft account balance not showing up anymore, there's money in it, or at least there should be, I can't seem to check it anywhere, I'm done with the Xbox "issues" microsoft is...