microsoft are taking 2 payments per month for my 1 gamepass subscription!

Discus and support microsoft are taking 2 payments per month for my 1 gamepass subscription! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; thats all. getting ripped off and cant contact a human. you rang me and hung up cf2cd2d1-b522-4fdd-be87-5f52ce24bc8d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Plate Room, Dec 28, 2023.

1. Plate Room
    Plate Room Guest

thats all. getting ripped off and cant contact a human. you rang me and hung up

:)

Plate Room, Dec 28, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with the second unauthorized subscription charge.

Based on your description, it is possible that the second subscription charge came from a different Microsoft account.

Kindly check your other Xbox email accounts on account.microsoft.com > Payment and Billing > Order History > Select the date of range when you received the Minecraft realms charge.

Also, check the accounts' Order History of your family members or friends who might have been using your Xbox console or Windows PC frequently at your home. It might be possible that your payment card is linked to their accounts.

If you're able to find the account where the second subscription charge is located, kindly follow the instructions in this article to proceed with your subscription refund:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...ions/cancel-recurring-billing-or-subscription

According to the official Microsoft website: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...icrosoft-398c5328-364c-d5e4-ea8f-f5ad60562a93 kindly follow the interactive tool in this link to investigate the second charge from your payment method.

I would also recommend you get in touch with Microsoft Xbox Support as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this and track the second subscription charge down. According to Microsoft Agent | Moderator, XBF Brad A and Xbox Ambassador, CosmicCraze:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-support/988332e4-631f-457c-8bc8-210e7a19be37 and https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ive-chat/b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd

Here's how to contact Xbox Support:

"Chat Support:

> Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
    > Click on the "Contact Us" button in the right of the screen.
    > Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.
    > Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    > Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

For Callback Support:

> Select Xbox One
    > Select See more options then subscription changes
    > Select Show Contact options
    > Select Request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives a request for a call from support as a contact option.

If you're unable to contact them, try again at a later time."

If the charges can't be found by the support team, I highly suggest you reach out to your financial institution/bank to file a dispute as this will be considered fraudulent charges. They should apply your refund right away so that the money will be refunded to your payment method.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Redleigh Win User

microsoft*ultimate 1 m msbill.info nz

FYI: We are paying for the Xbox game pass for $19.95 per month in NZ, and the payment description is

Microsoft*Ultimate 1

Ours shows in our Microsoft account as a subscription with the same description.
  4. HassanB Win User

59.99 subscription???

Hello,

The 1 year subscription ($59.99) is a full payment of $59.99. It only tells you that it's $5 / month because that's actually how much it would cost per month, so it's telling you how much you save buying the 1 year vs month to month, but the payment is a full
    $60.
  5. HassanB Win User

purchasing xbox live

Hi,

The option your referring to is the Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack which is $99.99, this is a full 1 time payment, not monthly.

This gives you the ability to add 4 Xbox LIVE Gold members who will all have a 1 year Xbox LIVE Gold subscription.

A normal 1 year subscription costs $59.99 and that is specifically for 1 account, and it is also paid at one time.

Other subscriptions available are 1 month ($9.99 / month), and 3 months ($24.99 / per every 3 months paid in full).
  6. Default__327 Win User

Double billed for Game Pass Ultimate; Need a refund

I have a similar issue, but a little odd.

When I log into my Microsoft account on my PC, I see one recurrring subscription for Gamepass ultimate and a date.

When I check subscriptions on my Xbox I also see one recurring subscription for Gamepass Ultimate but a different date.

Both are being billed per month.

Looks like they are two separate accounts for some reason?
Thema:

1. microsoft are taking 2 payments per month for my 1 gamepass subscription! - Similar Threads - microsoft are taking

2. How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?: I want to make a Microsoft account on my Playstation but every time I sign in it takes me to the xbox website. I don’t want that. So my question is, what do I do so I can play online with my...
  3. When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Windows
    When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...: When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to play my Xbox 360 games download from the Microsoft store once there taken down from off the Microsoft...
  4. How many days do it take for an Xbox series x to get fixed at Microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    How many days do it take for an Xbox series x to get fixed at Microsoft: I placed a new service order on my Xbox Sirius x and sent it to the customer service center to be repaired how will I know if my system got fixed even though I accidentally canceled it and then...
  5. How long does it take for Microsoft@security to respond??

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take for Microsoft@security to respond??: I sent a email (that i wouldn’t like to get into details) to Microsoft@security and its nearly been a month do they ever respond 0f61ef18-0f88-4e9f-a702-3b97066c50da
  6. Shall we take Xbox Microsoft to Int. Court ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shall we take Xbox Microsoft to Int. Court ?: We shall take Microsoft and Xbox manufacturer to international Court as they sale products that are not supported or serviced in Romania ... that's mean they are cheating us all ... stupid...
  7. Ever since updating Microsoft Word Games, about two weeks ago, It takes forever for it to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ever since updating Microsoft Word Games, about two weeks ago, It takes forever for it to...: Ever since updating Microsoft Word Games, about two weeks ago, It takes forever for it to open. This morning it keeps closing out on its own. I think I'm done with MUWG....
  8. How long does it take for Microsoft to verify the Validation Process that they had me fill...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long does it take for Microsoft to verify the Validation Process that they had me fill...: I sent an appeal regarding my account that got locked for “violating the terms of service” still don’t know how. They sent me an email with a link to start the validation process I filled...
  9. Microsoft security info change application takes 30 days, How to do it instantly?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft security info change application takes 30 days, How to do it instantly?: Hi I got scammed into giving my Microsoft password online to someone and they put a recovery email on my account and when i try to remove that it takes 30 days and by that time they have canceled...
  10. Why is my Microsoft account taking too long to start?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Microsoft account taking too long to start?: I can't get my game going. 4b8537e1-f72a-45de-80b7-8029d9718e8f