Microsoft apps on my Laptop won't sign me in after i changed my Primary Email.

Discus and support Microsoft apps on my Laptop won't sign me in after i changed my Primary Email. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A few weeks ago i changed my Primary email from my dads to my own and afterwards any microsoft apps on my laptop(Xbox App, Microsoft store, onedrive,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tywer Mokeiaulani Stull, Dec 28, 2023.

1. Microsoft apps on my Laptop won't sign me in after i changed my Primary Email.

A few weeks ago i changed my Primary email from my dads to my own and afterwards any microsoft apps on my laptop(Xbox App, Microsoft store, onedrive, Etc.) won't let me sign in, as soon as i put in my password(Which i changed after this aswell) it says "Just a moment" then goes back to entering my password. It's a constant loop, i've waited weeks to tried and same happens, i've factory reset my laptop, changed password, reset the cache and repaired my microsoft store and nothing seems to work. I've seen other post on here about this problem and no one seems to have a fix yet. I am still able to sign in on my xbox Series X and my Phones xbox app without a problem, its just a problem with my laptop.

:)

Tywer Mokeiaulani Stull, Dec 28, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Microsoft apps on my Laptop won't sign me in after i changed my Primary Email.