Microsoft apps dont work like xbox game pass and the microsoft app

Discus and support Microsoft apps dont work like xbox game pass and the microsoft app in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Microsoft apps dont work like xbox game pass and the microsoft app 06fb166b-a314-4c82-b869-439f4894818c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jose.Bolanos, Sep 14, 2023.

1. Jose.Bolanos
    Jose.Bolanos Guest

:)

Jose.Bolanos, Sep 14, 2023
  2. Stephanie Dequito Win User

Hi Jose! I'm more than happy to help you out!

It might be possible that there is a problem with your Windows PC. Kindly try these workarounds:

1. Restart your Device and Update your Windows

Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.

On Windows 10, select Update & Security. On Windows 11, select Windows Update.

On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates to see if any updates are available for your device.

After the updates have downloaded, select Install now to start the installation.

Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.

2. Update your Device Drivers

For the best game performance, make sure your system’s video card drivers (or display adapter drivers) are up to date. Drivers are available on the support website for your computer manufacturer, or if your computer system is custom built, on the video card manufacturer’s support website.

To learn more about this, you may check think link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
  3. InfernusMortum Win User

Cant get games when i purchase game pass

I try it from Microsoft Store and its works. Game was added to xbox app, but when i want some game from xbox app, app still saying that i need purchase game pass. I dont understand. But at all, i can downloading games from pass, but only from Microsoft Store.
  4. Hostlyy Win User

Can anyone help me with my xbox app not installing/launching games?

Yep the only games that work are EA games like plant vs zombies which dont require the xbox or microsoft store to launch but instead the EA app meaning it's the xbox/microsoft store app's fault.
  5. IAm[Dumb] Win User

Microsoft Rewards on xbox not letting you do the daily achievement quest

i did all of that and im talking about the quest on the microsoft rewards app on xbox not the game pass app quest

the game pass app on xbox works perfectly even achievements
  6. ThePrimeDev Win User

Back 4 Blood Can't install with Game Pass Ultimate

I cant find it in XBox app, and i dont have a "Game Pass" button up in the xbox app like my friend, i only have the "store" and the "social" buttons. When my friend invites me i can open it in Microsoft Store, but i dont have any download buttons.
Thema:

1. Microsoft apps dont work like xbox game pass and the microsoft app - Similar Threads - Microsoft apps dont

2. No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards

in XboX Insiders
    No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards: Hola, soy usuario de xbox y cuando voy a la app de Microsoft rewards, me sale "parece que algo salió mal, inténtalo mas tarde" me metí a los puntos rewards desde el perfíl pero me sale lo mismo,...
  3. Abysmal download speed in the Microsoft Store and Xbox App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abysmal download speed in the Microsoft Store and Xbox App: I am furious! It's been a while that I have abysmal download speed in the Windows Store and Xbox Application on PC. Everything related to Microsoft is just outrageously slow! Flight simulator...
  4. Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.: This problem started around a couple of weeks ago and I haven't found anything about it online since. I'm running a very beefy PC which uses Windows 11 and all of the Microsoft apps used to work...
  5. Error with microsoft and xbox app, help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error with microsoft and xbox app, help: I have a problem with Microsoft not downloading the Xbox app and it is getting stuck on install with the color grey and now I'm having a new problem which is I need to click everything about 3-4...
  6. Why is the Microsoft store saying I have an app downloaded already when I dont?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the Microsoft store saying I have an app downloaded already when I dont?: I'm trying to download Hulu on Xbox one but the Microsoft store says I have it already and to check my library. Well I did and it's not there. I haven't downloaded the app before and I don't know...
  7. Remove a Microsoft account from an App that dont have an option to signout

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remove a Microsoft account from an App that dont have an option to signout: Hello I have used my Microsoft account for a Node script (the script is called 2bored2wait, its a 2b2t queue skipper, 2b2t is a minecraft java server) but i accidentally linked a wrong...
  8. Issues signing into Xbox App for PC - ongoing for months, Microsoft dont seem to care!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues signing into Xbox App for PC - ongoing for months, Microsoft dont seem to care!!!: For months, I have been unable to sign into the Xbox App for PC, I've had to install games via the mobile app as a workaround, they will then launch from windows, however, there are now some games...
  9. Why dont you guys do the microsoft reward app on every county cz me that i lige in albania...

in XboX Insiders
    Why dont you guys do the microsoft reward app on every county cz me that i lige in albania...: Pls submitted by /u/TheGingers3000 [link] [comments]
  10. FIFA Points got thru Microsoft webpage. Dont see it in companion app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA Points got thru Microsoft webpage. Dont see it in companion app: Hey, I have bought FIFA Points to Fifa18 through Microsoft webpage (shop) and everything went good but i can't see it in my companion app. Do i have to login through Xbox 1st? Can someone from...