Microsoft and publishers talking Kinect-less Xbox One performance boost

Discus and support Microsoft and publishers talking Kinect-less Xbox One performance boost in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There are over 40 games available for Xbox One. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N7 Gh0stz, May 13, 2014.

  1. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest

    Microsoft and publishers talking Kinect-less Xbox One performance boost


    There are over 40 games available for Xbox One.
     
    IceStorm III, May 15, 2014
    #31
  2. 44 games actually (and growing every week) - I counted. Microsoft and publishers talking Kinect-less Xbox One performance boost ;)
     
    Galactic Geek, May 15, 2014
    #32
  3. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    It's still the same Xbox 1 console there has been no hardware revision. It just Xbox 1 without the Kinect. You can plug it in or plug the Kinect out and experience both ways.
     
    smileskybird, May 15, 2014
    #33
  4. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest

    Microsoft and publishers talking Kinect-less Xbox One performance boost

    Indeed he did that makes alot more sense Microsoft and publishers talking Kinect-less Xbox One performance boost :)
     
    Auswulf, May 15, 2014
    #34
  5. f00xm4n
    f00xm4n Guest
    Sorry it's taken me this long to stop laughing at the silver accounts post on edram/esram.

    Just a couple of questions if on chip memory had to"sync" to external memory speed ( which is complete gibberish ) why does no on chip memory do this ? Why is esram 1024 bit and how does L1 and L2 cache work if that needs to sync to external memory.

    You Sir are spouting random information with no knowledge of how things actually work, please ignore this person guys, and if you don't believe me ask yourselves why are new nvidia and amd graphics cards using hbw (high bandwidth memory) same as esram basically.
     
    f00xm4n, May 15, 2014
    #35
  6. III Cujo III
    III Cujo III Guest
    When these things dropped I focused a lot on the hardware, like a lot...

    Having owned both consoles and seeing the difference is so minimal I know realise it does not matter, it doesnt impact on me if its a little trickier for developers...
     
    III Cujo III, Oct 31, 2018
    #36
  7. PMathan Win User

    Microsoft and publishers talking Kinect-less Xbox One performance boost

    and the 1080p thing is unrelated to Kinect, its an optimisation issue which will be fixed by making better use of the ESRAM.
  8. DocHolliday 7 Win User

    Microsoft and publishers talking Kinect-less Xbox One performance boost

    Kinectless XO vs Kinected XO. Let the war begin. Maybe I better get mine traded in, and pre-ordered now.
  9. N7 Gh0stz Win User

    Microsoft and publishers talking Kinect-less Xbox One performance boost

    all it means is the dev can use that bit extra power weather u have kinect plugged in or not it wont matter
  10. An Xbox Dude Win User

    Microsoft and publishers talking Kinect-less Xbox One performance boost

    So what happens if you buy Kinect later on for your console?
  11. Auswulf Win User

    Microsoft and publishers talking Kinect-less Xbox One performance boost

    Indeed he did that makes alot more sense :)
Thema:

Microsoft and publishers talking Kinect-less Xbox One performance boost

Loading...
  1. Microsoft and publishers talking Kinect-less Xbox One performance boost - Similar Threads - Microsoft publishers talking

  2. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  3. Xbox browser microsoft esge issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox browser microsoft esge issues: Hi, I have another xbox series x, and gaming wise its brill, but when im watching TV on the browser, it's soo glitchy and buggy. I dont belive this is my wifi, as the same site runs smoothly on my...
  4. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  5. The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...

    in XboX Insiders
    The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...: Hey Team Xbox, As a dedicated player who loves using Dev Mode and creator features, I would really appreciate it if the team could consider opening up more RAM access for developers and creators....
  6. Used Minecraft's Steve in scientific research; seeking Microsoft license before publish.

    in XBoX on Windows
    Used Minecraft's Steve in scientific research; seeking Microsoft license before publish.: I am a researcher and a devoted Minecraft player. I wish to use the image of Steve (my favorite character from Minecraft) in my scientific research, which is about to be published in Nature...
  7. I cant install publisher from my microsoft office 2003 disc

    in XBoX on Windows
    I cant install publisher from my microsoft office 2003 disc: I cant install publisher from my microsoft office 2003 disc. 554765ab-e75b-4269-82d2-a94ca9d4a800
  8. Publish Microsoft Solitaire game on Youtube - Copyright

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Publish Microsoft Solitaire game on Youtube - Copyright: Hi everyone, I love Microsoft Solitaire and I want to publish current and future games on Youtube. How can I contact Microsoft Solitaire Developers to ask for publishing Microsoft Solitaire...
  9. How do I publish my game in Unity onto the Microsoft Store?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I publish my game in Unity onto the Microsoft Store?: Like what are the steps I gotta take in order to do this. e0f3fb8f-fa29-4b2f-86e1-1199ae92fb5d
  10. Microsoft should publish Shenmue III.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft should publish Shenmue III.: What Shenmue did right was immerse you in a world, making you forget you were sitting on a couch. You felt like you had actually visited Japan, and Hong Kong. Think of Shenmue as the original...