Microsoft and Minecraft accounts compromised, password changed, and email changed twice.

Discus and support Microsoft and Minecraft accounts compromised, password changed, and email changed twice. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Around a month ago my Microsoft account was hacked by someone in China. I am only writing this now because I have been trying for weeks to find away to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by goobsins, Oct 10, 2023.

1. goobsins
    goobsins Guest

Microsoft and Minecraft accounts compromised, password changed, and email changed twice.

Around a month ago my Microsoft account was hacked by someone in China. I am only writing this now because I have been trying for weeks to find away to get the account back. When the account got hacked I received an email telling me the new email that the account was connected to, but when I tried filling out the recovery form with the email the hacker changed it to, it said that an account connected to that email didn't exist, leading me to assume they changed the email twice specifically so Microsoft's account recovery robots wouldn't be able to help the victims. With the hacking I lost almost 10 years of Minecraft data on an account that is very important to me. The Microsoft account I am currently using is under the same email as the compromised account had before it was hacked, so I guess that could count as proof of ownership. I also know the first email that the hacker used on the account if that helps. If a real person at Microsoft support could please help me, I would really appreciate it. Thank you

:)

goobsins, Oct 10, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: