Microsoft and Epic Games wont let me sign in

Discus and support Microsoft and Epic Games wont let me sign in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Its been a year since i couldnt sign in to my account that is a microsoft based account created on xbox and now i use a pc so i have epic games now but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Only 1 ben, Sep 17, 2023.

1. Only 1 ben
    Only 1 ben Guest

Its been a year since i couldnt sign in to my account that is a microsoft based account created on xbox and now i use a pc so i have epic games now but one day epic games said its a new device(which it isnt) and i need to verify its me. I would ussally be sent to google and auto signed in but it just takes me to how to verify its me. I used the authenicator app and email but it never sends to email even more then a day or the app wont give me enough digits with the code and ii dont have a 8-digit back up code and tried looking for it. I had just watched a old video of me playing and i had that account since i was a kid if anyone or someone knows how to get back into the account with epic games please lmk

:)

Only 1 ben, Sep 17, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello Only 1 ben,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

It sounds like you are having trouble signing in to your Microsoft account that is linked to your Epic Games account. I understand how frustrating that can be, especially if you have had that account since you were a kid. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the problem:

- First, make sure you are using the correct email and password for your Microsoft account. You can reset your password if you forgot it or if you think someone else might have access to it.

- Second, check your email inbox and spam folder for any verification codes or links that Microsoft or Epic Games might have sent you. Sometimes these emails can take a while to arrive or they can be blocked by your email provider.

- Third, if you have the Authenticator app on your phone, make sure it is synced with your Microsoft account and that you are entering the correct code. The code should have six digits and it changes every 30 seconds. If the app is not working, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling it or using a different device.

- Fourth, if you don't have the Authenticator app or the 8-digit backup code, you can try to recover your account using other methods, such as answering security questions, providing a phone number or an alternate email address. You can find more information on how to do that here: Help with the Microsoft account recovery form - Microsoft Support

- Fifth, if none of these methods work, you can contact Microsoft support directly and explain your situation. They might be able to verify your identity and help you regain access to your account.

I hope this helps and that you can get back to playing your games soon. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let me know and I'll be happy to assist you further.
  3. יובל שהרבנ Win User

I have a problem connecting an Xbox user to Epic Games

1. [1:12 AM]

support
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your issue has already been resolved. We won't be monitoring this thread in the future, so if you need further help, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking on this link: Microsoft Community

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.
  5. Joeldehlin Win User

External login problems in epic games

I login to epic games through my microsoft account and when i try to login on my computer it tells me "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. please contact support. and when
    i login to my xbox it wont let me sign in either. does anyone know what my problem is?
    Same here
  6. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Wont Let me sign in

BashfulGamer,

Try running the Windows Update troubleshooter , see if any problems are fixed, and if so reboot your computer and then try signing in again.
Thema:

1. Microsoft and Epic Games wont let me sign in - Similar Threads - Microsoft Epic Games

2. Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice.: I have an xbox one and an xbox one s. My son and I like playing fortnite. We are trying to play the game together. He is set up on the xbox one with his own Microsoft account and epic games...
  3. How do I diconnect Epic Games account through Microsoft ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I diconnect Epic Games account through Microsoft ?: I have an unknown Epic Games account connected to my Microsoft account and I want to disconnect it through Microsoft instead of signing into Epic Games because I don't know its login info. I tried...
  4. Can I transfer vbucks from my Microsoft account to my sons Epic account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer vbucks from my Microsoft account to my sons Epic account?: I was trying to redeem my sons Fortnite V-bucks card he bought and somehow it got loaded onto my Microsoft account instead of his Epic Account, eventhough I was on the Epic website. Is there a way...
  5. Linked xbox with epic games (pc) would i get my vbucks if i bought it of microsoft/xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linked xbox with epic games (pc) would i get my vbucks if i bought it of microsoft/xbox: I've bought 1000 vbucks from Microsoft/Xbox and it hasn't came yet but I read it could take up to 24 hours. so I'm just wondering if I will even get the vbucks if I bought it off Microsoft/Xbox...
  6. can xbox or Microsoft tell me what epic account my vbucks went to

in XBoX Accessibility
    can xbox or Microsoft tell me what epic account my vbucks went to: can xbox or Microsoft tell me what epic account my vbucks went to 23dad851-2588-4139-bdc1-bdbc30512b60
  7. Cant login to Epic Games with my Xbox/Microsoft credentials

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant login to Epic Games with my Xbox/Microsoft credentials: Hi, I'm trying to login to my Epic Games and it won't allow me to sign in using my Xbox/Microsoft credentials, it keeps saying "code is invalid or expired" yet I never typed a code or even have an...
  8. Microsoft or Epic.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft or Epic.: To redeem Fortnite v bucks gift card do you log into Microsoft or Epic to redeem. On the back of gift card which set of numbers do you type in for the 25 digit code...
  9. Why do when I log into my Microsoft account it says my name but then I log in on epic game....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do when I log into my Microsoft account it says my name but then I log in on epic game....: Why do when I sign into my Microsoft account it says my name but then I saw on into on epic it says my sister’s name 0071ec34-20d8-4b3b-927b-fa49ed93bda1
  10. Fortnite in-game content redeemed through microsoft store not showing up on my epic account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite in-game content redeemed through microsoft store not showing up on my epic account...: My friend gave me a code for fortnite (for a pack in specific) that I used on the microsoft store to redeem the gift, as I read online , xbox live (or xbox) is synced with the microsoft store, and...