Microsoft and Bethesda should create a "character creator AI app" that could use our photos...

Discus and support Microsoft and Bethesda should create a "character creator AI app" that could use our photos... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; so many people try to create themselves or someone they know as their characters in Bethesda Game Studios games. With Microsoft investment in AI,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WarHammer1112, Sep 25, 2023.

1. Microsoft and Bethesda should create a "character creator AI app" that could use our photos...

so many people try to create themselves or someone they know as their characters in Bethesda Game Studios games.

With Microsoft investment in AI, Bethesda and Microsoft should team up to work on a character creator AI app that could use our photos to make our character look like ourselves I spent 2 hours trying to get my character to look like myself and it's close but not perfect, I bet ai could make it identical

Imagine being able to create a dead loved one in game almost identical because of ai It would create a connection with the player that most games can never replicate

Imagine being able to see what you would look like as an orc, high elf, argonian, khajiit etc in Elder Scrolls 6? Imagine making celebrities or famous people in game? It would keep people talking about the game for years

submitted by /u/WarHammer1112
    [link] [comments]

/u/WarHammer1112, Sep 25, 2023
  2. apna style Win User

How about some FEMALE characters for MP?

[quote user="Mafivee"]

Makes me wonder why they didn't give us the option to customise our own characters like we can with our weapons.

[/quote] have you forgotten the emblem creator in blops

now imagine how many offensive characteristics the community will create
  3. x24hrs2livex Win User

The Elder Scrolls Online

Your character and progress should be stored in the cloud as well as whatever servers Bethesda will be using.
  4. Novakyad Win User

keeping track of multiple characters

Skyrim is a great game. Its save system however isn't the best for those who play with multiple characters. It would have been better if Bethesda developed a similar save system as Bioware does with their RPG's. I'm guessing Bethesda didn't expect people
    to have multiple characters. But I understand, coming from Mass Effect I'm used to having separate slots for each created character with a save number cap for each. Hopefully Bethesda one day will utilize such a save system.
  5. Flickamatuta Win User

REAPERS

I like your concept Purp, but I think its far mor simple than that.......I feel it was more like a Geth / Quarian relationship between the Reapers and there creators and it played out like it does in the movie "I Robot". In which the AI imprisoned the humans
    for there own safety and thats what the Reapers did to there creators. I just can't jusify an ancient advanced civilization creating AI monsters to clense the Galaxy every 50,000 years and in turn commiting mass murder and a universal scale. Comments?
  6. Tom1029-D96F7FE4-F87 Win User

I'M THE DOVAHKIN!!!! A little respect please.

It would be entirely possible to write dialouge for the player to be acknowledged as a Dragonborn and the scripting for friendly characters relationship to increase when you save the world.

Considering that even just doing the main quest your character becomes a living legend this would be the least that Bethesda can do so that the AI stops treating you like a common thief.
Thema:

Microsoft and Bethesda should create a "character creator AI app" that could use our photos...

1. Microsoft and Bethesda should create a "character creator AI app" that could use our photos... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Bethesda should

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  5. Why will microsoft not enable script extenders for bethesda titles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why will microsoft not enable script extenders for bethesda titles?: A MASSIVE selling point of all bethesda games is the modding capability, and now with starfield release, yet another game is not going to receive the best mods on game pass because of a lack of...
  6. Question for both Microsoft and Bethesda...When Fallout 4 will be fixed on consoles? .The...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question for both Microsoft and Bethesda...When Fallout 4 will be fixed on consoles? .The...: Fallout has millions of fans.don't you have consideration for them? i'm starting to think you don't 5a639b52-a4ad-4e88-a5a6-d2fd7c51aaf2
  7. I have this big video game idea and I would like to pitch it to Microsoft or Bethesda

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have this big video game idea and I would like to pitch it to Microsoft or Bethesda: I have this idea for a game, it's set in an alternate timeline where the world goes through massive climate change and terrain changes with a threat called the Ashens, who are subterranean humans...
  8. I can no longer play Fallout 76 - first microsoft updated xbox game pass, then Bethesda...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can no longer play Fallout 76 - first microsoft updated xbox game pass, then Bethesda...: when launching from game pass - the application will launch fallout 76, and gets as far as allowing me to pick the world i want to play in - then a message appears telling me "Connection failed:...
  9. will microsoft buy more publishers just was with bethesda?

in XboX Insiders
    will microsoft buy more publishers just was with bethesda?: i an curious zeni max meedia have publishers in USA and japan have the possibility to microsoft invest in western and japan and europe buyng lots of publishers like happen with bethesda(or with...
  10. No Support from either Microsoft and Bethesda.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Support from either Microsoft and Bethesda.: So here is the deal. 1.800.4my.xbox no longer works. I have sudmitted several tickets to both sides MS and Bethesda. No one has responded and I can't call either company. So has MS and Bethesda...