Microsoft and 343 fix the Anti-Cheat Arbiter ASAP.

Discus and support Microsoft and 343 fix the Anti-Cheat Arbiter ASAP. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey Microsoft, for the last 22 years I've been playing halo, currently #221 NA HCS Amateur professional, I've been seeing a huge number of players and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Envore 4, Oct 28, 2023.

1. Envore 4
    Envore 4 Guest

Hey Microsoft, for the last 22 years I've been playing halo, currently #221 NA HCS Amateur professional, I've been seeing a huge number of players and professionals leaving halo infinite as the cheating problem is so bad its genuinely difficult to find even 2 consecutive games without encountering them. I myself have personally experienced it. Streamers selling cheats on your category on twitch, kick, youtube, I may have to leave as well since these cheaters are not getting banned. It's sad to see the games I grew up with being destroyed. I've even tried applying at 343, sending emails, linkedin messages, explaining my passion, ability and determination to fix anti cheat Arbiter, which as of right now, has been rendered completely useless. Don't think it ever worked in the first place. Fix this. Your shareholders will thank you as your flagship xbox game is about to completely die out.

:)

Envore 4, Oct 28, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: