Microsoft: alot of my backwards compatible installed games wont start and I keep getting a ...

Discus and support Microsoft: alot of my backwards compatible installed games wont start and I keep getting a ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): alot of my backwards compatible installed games wont start and I keep getting a code 0x87e107e3 I have had this problem so far on... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by VRAPTOR0300, Oct 24, 2016.

1. VRAPTOR0300
    VRAPTOR0300 Guest

Microsoft: alot of my backwards compatible installed games wont start and I keep getting a ...

Microsoft (Routers): alot of my backwards compatible installed games wont start and I keep getting a code 0x87e107e3
    I have had this problem so far on Neverwinter, Sacred 3, Halo Spartan ****, and it keeps happening no matter how many times I try to play these games.

:)

VRAPTOR0300, Oct 24, 2016
  2. Chris Morrin
    Chris Morrin Guest
    Error Code: 0x87e107e3

I keep getting this error code when trying to start Ark Survival Evolved.

0x87e107e3

Chris Morrin, Oct 24, 2016
  3. how non backwards compatible might hurt xbox

the backwards compatibility is a big game breaker for alot of people. they wont sell as much as they think. not to mention the launch games for xbox 360 dont sound all that hot. If E3 games arent ground breaking they will not be getting my money either.

RVN World News, Oct 24, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: