Microsoft: Advertisement display om Micosoft Solitaire Collection

Discus and support Microsoft: Advertisement display om Micosoft Solitaire Collection in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Advertisement display om Micosoft Solitaire Collection Advertisement display should be reduce no more than 2 second because far... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by exemancomrade90, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Microsoft: Advertisement display om Micosoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft (Routers): Advertisement display om Micosoft Solitaire Collection
    Advertisement display should be reduce no more than 2 second because far too long this can be very irradiating on Microsoft Solitaire Collection and very uncomfortable.

:)

exemancomrade90, Dec 19, 2016
  2. MartinUnger
    MartinUnger Guest
    Problem

Die Werbung von EVERYONE ESRB hängt teilweise bis zu 20 Minuten in Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Das ist Störend und Nervig.

The advertising of EVERYONE ESRB is partially dependent on up to 20 minutes in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. This is disturbing and annoying.

[Translation: The advertising of EVERYONE ESRB is partially dependent on up to 20 minutes in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. This is disturbing and annoying.

The advertising of EVERYONE ESRB is partially dependent on up to 20 minutes in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. This is disturbing and annoying.]

MartinUnger, Dec 19, 2016
  3. Ladytaxiinla
    Ladytaxiinla Guest
    Advertising

I purchased a year subscriptions in Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I am still getting advertising. What steps do I have to take to not see advertising?

Ladytaxiinla, Dec 19, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Microsoft: Advertisement display om Micosoft Solitaire Collection