Microsoft adds new profile badge in memory of Xbox Live Gold But i never got mine help

Discus and support Microsoft adds new profile badge in memory of Xbox Live Gold But i never got mine help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi i have read there is new profile badge upon checking for some reason i do not seen to have this from what i can tell ive been with xbox 16 Years,Can... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by XSniperNinjaX, Sep 21, 2023.

1. Microsoft adds new profile badge in memory of Xbox Live Gold But i never got mine help

XSniperNinjaX, Sep 21, 2023
  2. GHOST#2042 Win User

Microsoft adds new profile badge in memory of Xbox Live Gold But i never got mine help

Mine has now gone missing off my profile. I have tried signing in on different consoles and it's now gone?
  3. Smwutches Win User

It's being rolled out slowly so not everyone has it yet.
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox Live Gold badge.

According to Microsoft Agent | Moderator Kathy A.: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ry-badge/395f1671-adf7-4115-8d4c-41e445017349

"May we know if you are part of Xbox Insider program? If yes, this Xbox Live Gold badge should be automatically added to your profile.

If you are indeed an Xbox Insider, please submit a report to Team Xbox using Xbox Insider Hub app on Xbox Console. This way your account will be investigated by the team as to why you did not have the Xbox Live Gold badge:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/xbox-insider-hub "

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. Mrb80 Win User

Why don't I have an Xbox live gold badge on my profile?

I have the same problem, I have been an Xbox live gold subscriber for 14 year, I just noticed the gold badge on other profiles, but it's not on mine..

How can I remove and readd my Xbox Profile?

Restart your Xbox Console doesn’t work.

‘Wait for the next billing cycle and after renewal check again as well if the badge is reflected’ This is not a option because renewal date is late 2025..

Please help!
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Xbox Live Gold Legacy badge still missing from profile

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox Live gold badge.

According to Microsoft Agent | Moderator Kathy A: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ry-badge/395f1671-adf7-4115-8d4c-41e445017349

"Are you part of the Xbox Insider program? If yes, this Xbox Live Gold badge should be automatically added to your profile.

Also, are you enrolled in an Xbox Update Preview ring?

Or perhaps you still remember your current level as an Xbox Insider?

To check, you may launch the Xbox Insider Hub app and see your level on the app. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/xbox-insider-hub

If you have confirmed that you are an Xbox Insider but do not have the memory badge, kindly submit a report to Team Xbox using the Xbox Insider Hub app on Xbox Console. This way your account will be investigated by the team as to why you did not have the Xbox Live Gold badge.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem "

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

1. Microsoft adds new profile badge in memory of Xbox Live Gold But i never got mine help - Similar Threads - Microsoft adds profile

2. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  3. microsoft store wont let me download ark genesis add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store wont let me download ark genesis add on: I bought both ark genesis part 1 and part 2 on my Xbox as the were first released and I have had no problem downloading them before on windows 10 but when I recently tried reinstalling them it...
  4. Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...: Someone managed to grab hold of my account and add their alias account in the security info and deleted the original security info. Is there any way to recover my account back?...
  5. trying to add new gmail/alias to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    trying to add new gmail/alias to my Microsoft account: Hello, I’m trying to add a gmail/alias to my Microsoft account but every time I try it always says, “There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...
  6. Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...: Hello, I'd like to request to please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft Store. This game is a classic! & I'm sure XBox fanatics would go crazy...
  7. When I go to add my phone number to redeem my Microsoft rewards it says try again later or...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I go to add my phone number to redeem my Microsoft rewards it says try again later or...: Is there a fix to this? I would like to redeem my rewards soon. e61a70a0-8bb9-4359-8cbc-23873b0f82cd
  8. I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...: I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change my safety settings to allow Multiplayer? aac85b88-851a-425c-8210-36a834a62284
  9. Can I add my gamer profile to my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I add my gamer profile to my Microsoft account?: When I play skate 3 on my Xbox series S I want to play on my old gamer profile, but I can't because my gamer profile is not linked to my Microsoft account. is there any way to link my gamer...
  10. Why won't it allow me to add my Xbox profile onto my Xbox without signing into Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't it allow me to add my Xbox profile onto my Xbox without signing into Microsoft...: It won't let ad my account to my Xbox it keeps telling me to go to Microsoft and put in an 8 digit code and there's no where to put a code and iv tried using my device but when it asks for a code...