Microsoft add flight sim to xbox one and when will it be added if ever

Discus and support Microsoft add flight sim to xbox one and when will it be added if ever in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft I was very veery disappointed when I wanted to go install flight sim and it says not compatible as soon as I saw that my heart sank after I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TRAVIS STANFORD, Jul 7, 2022.

1. Microsoft add flight sim to xbox one and when will it be added if ever

Microsoft I was very veery disappointed when I wanted to go install flight sim and it says not compatible as soon as I saw that my heart sank after I did research I realized you couldn't install this on xbox one pls add this game to xbox one because some of us don't wanna get a xbox series x I am very disappointed contact me if or when your gonna add flight sim to xbox one via purchase and install because I really wanted this game anyway I'm probably not gonna buy anything new from you until you add this to xbox one that is all.

:)

TRAVIS STANFORD, Jul 7, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Thats the price you pay

How do you expect to run 200kmh on a model t car

10 years is a lot of power

Even 2 year old pcs having trouble

How do younexpect a 10 year old CPU and GPU combo to run it
  3. TRAVIS STANFORD Win User

Some people don't gave the money for a extra console for just 1 game
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

The Xbox one is not capable of running the game. It takes advantage of features only on new hardware , and it’s entire structure requires the new Series processor. There is no way to make it work natively

You can play it via the cloud on Xbox One using game pass ultimate

Many new AAA games will only work on the new consoles, so this will become an increasing issue for you
  5. Smwutches Win User

If you have Game Pass Ultimate, you can play it via he cloud on the One. Otherwise, they're not planning to release it for the ONe.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Well the problem is Xbox one is based on a decades old hardware even 2 year old pcs would have issues

You would either need cloud or get new hardware

Even if you got it on pc

You wouldn't be able to run it on 10 year old.hardware and since series x is the cheapest pc configuration you can get that meet the flight SIM requirements Xbox one can only stream it from cloud which uses series x hardware azure servers not Xbox one

Not to mention it's common practice to upgrade your hardware especially something that is old as 10 years to run the latest games

Even 2 year old pcs have trouble running it
Thema:

1. Microsoft add flight sim to xbox one and when will it be added if ever - Similar Threads - Microsoft add flight

2. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  3. microsoft store wont let me download ark genesis add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store wont let me download ark genesis add on: I bought both ark genesis part 1 and part 2 on my Xbox as the were first released and I have had no problem downloading them before on windows 10 but when I recently tried reinstalling them it...
  4. Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...: Someone managed to grab hold of my account and add their alias account in the security info and deleted the original security info. Is there any way to recover my account back?...
  5. trying to add new gmail/alias to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    trying to add new gmail/alias to my Microsoft account: Hello, I’m trying to add a gmail/alias to my Microsoft account but every time I try it always says, “There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...
  6. Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...: Hello, I'd like to request to please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft Store. This game is a classic! & I'm sure XBox fanatics would go crazy...
  7. When I go to add my phone number to redeem my Microsoft rewards it says try again later or...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I go to add my phone number to redeem my Microsoft rewards it says try again later or...: Is there a fix to this? I would like to redeem my rewards soon. e61a70a0-8bb9-4359-8cbc-23873b0f82cd
  8. I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...: I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change my safety settings to allow Multiplayer? aac85b88-851a-425c-8210-36a834a62284
  9. Even after redeeming Microsoft gift cards, it still asked me to add a way of payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Even after redeeming Microsoft gift cards, it still asked me to add a way of payment: Hi guys, PLS HELP, I purchased 20 USD worth of gift cards but when I tried to purchase in the Microsoft store, in the order summary it still asked for a way of payment. What's my issue here,...
  10. What is Microsoft Flight Simulator: Add-on Support for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is Microsoft Flight Simulator: Add-on Support for?: Hello, I have a quick question, what is Microsoft Flight Simulator: Add-on Support for? Thank you! 23db7941-7208-4f4e-93db-0aa334b7b35d