Microsoft accout cant connect on ps4

Discus and support Microsoft accout cant connect on ps4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so i recently changed my Microsoft username to it used to be BravestFan but when I changed it, it logged me out of my account on ps4 (minecraft) and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tortillachip497, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Microsoft accout cant connect on ps4

Ok so i recently changed my Microsoft username to it used to be BravestFan but when I changed it, it logged me out of my account on ps4 (minecraft) and it says when i go to sign in to use the account I originally used even tho i have never used another Microsoft account ive all ways used this one so i dont think it recognized it since I changed the username

This is what it is saying but i used this Microsoft account on this psn account

Microsoft accout cant connect on ps4 [​IMG]

:)

Tortillachip497, Jun 1, 2021
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

Hello There ! I highly recommend to contact Minecraft support regarding your issue.
  3. OGMoDrank420 Win User

Can't Sign In On My Xbox Live Account

microsoft is having issues that they most likely wont resolve......

i called support yesterday and they tell me they cant help that they will look in to it.....

as you can see by my gamertag same happen to me......

my accout that i pay for gold have tons of dlcs and game saves......all of a sudden isnt connected to my email and a new account was made.......
  4. fR1TZ17 Win User

Have you gotten an “Error 80154B7” or even an “Error 80070571” which are both related to your Xbox Live profile?PLEASE HELP!!

HOW DO YOU FIX ERROR CODE 80070571 i cant use my accout until this is fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Quietbutterfly5 Win User

Microsoft PS4 Failed Login

A PS4 will not connect to microsoft as ps4 is owner by sony try connecting to microsoft with a PC or an xbox console!

regards,

6. Itilianm0nst0r Win User

Can Xbox fix this

Child accouts have to be changed by the adult supervisor of the accout. And by you trying to change it sent a notification to that accout
Thema:

1. Microsoft accout cant connect on ps4 - Similar Threads - Microsoft accout cant

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Deleted microsoft accout

in XBoX Accessibility
    Deleted microsoft accout: My Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. On this account, I had purchased Minecraft. Is there any way I can recover my purchase 6474d8aa-3283-46c7-8407-4237868eab56
  4. how to remove a xbox account and add a new one to my microsoft accout

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to remove a xbox account and add a new one to my microsoft accout: so I have a Microsoft account I use but I have a different Microsoft account with my Main Xbox account. I want to move my main Xbox account to my main Microsoft account. (*Moved from Windows...
  5. How do I keep my Microsoft Accout, MS Office, And Keep 365,pop] but delete XBox

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I keep my Microsoft Accout, MS Office, And Keep 365,pop] but delete XBox: How do I keep my Microsoft Accout, MS Office, And Keep 365,pop] but delete XBox? I LOVE all of MicroSoft's other products and services, but despise XBOX. I'm not that kind of a gamer. I'm BARELY...
  6. Microsoft Xbox Accout Hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Xbox Accout Hacked: I was unaware that I even had an Xbox live account until i got an email about a purchase - when I logged in someone had purchased games using Paypal and a $75 gift card . i changed passwords and...
  7. 2 xboxes, 2 gamers, 1 Microsoft accout

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 xboxes, 2 gamers, 1 Microsoft accout: My daughter had/has an xbox 1 for a couple of years with a gamer tag, game pass ultimate, etc all connected to my Microsoft account. My son recently got an xbox 1 s digital and when setting it up...
  8. my microsoft accout was closed,why i don't know.i had 3+months of xbox live gold and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft accout was closed,why i don't know.i had 3+months of xbox live gold and...: Microsoft closed my account, I don't know why unless my account was hacked. I opened a new account today. in my old account I had redeemed rewards points for 3 months of xbox live gold plus I...
  9. Cancel ea access - it doesn't appear in my microsoft accout

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel ea access - it doesn't appear in my microsoft accout: Hello, i want to cancel my subscription to ea Access but it doesn't appear in the sub section of my microsoft account. Then i changed my ea email adress to the email adress i used for my xbox...
  10. Microsoft accout working on PC but not on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft accout working on PC but not on Xbox: Hello i just boosted up my xbox after atleast a year, everything worked out fine until I was gonna sign in on my old Microsoft account. It says that it's the wrong password, so I tried to log in...